I'm on to you McConaughey

TourdeForce24

Established Member
Reaction score
Dear Matthew,

Know that I know your little secret. Wearing a hat in public to hide the fact you wear a piece for movies/award shows? Pretty smooth. I saw you at the Texas game, and I note how you were once again wearing a hat. Good work. Just like you wore a hat at the Daytona 500. And just like you wore a doo rag/scarf thing for the really windy scenes in Sahara. You just better hope that no one rips those babies off one of these days.

Sincerely,

Your pal

jeffsss

Reaction score
he may wear a piece, but he's definatly had work done.

It's a very well known fact that he has hair loss..

hell, just go to google.com search for his name.. click images and you'll see his police photo.. he WAS like a norwood 2.5-3

-cj-

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Interesting:
matthew_mcconaughey.jpg

a-matthewmcconaughey.jpg

mcconaughey.jpg

Red Rose

Experienced Member
Reaction score
TourdeForce24 said:
Dear Matthew,

Know that I know your little secret. Wearing a hat in public to hide the fact you wear a piece for movies/award shows? Pretty smooth. I saw you at the Texas game, and I note how you were once again wearing a hat. Good work. Just like you wore a hat at the Daytona 500. And just like you wore a doo rag/scarf thing for the really windy scenes in Sahara. You just better hope that no one rips those babies off one of these days.

Sincerely,

Your pal

Why don't you just get on with your own life and stop worrying about other people?

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score
because we enjoy talking about this stuff. Gets up to understand other people problems and see now they fix there life. There also celebrities which means we need to think, talk and pray too. HEHE

TourdeForce24

Established Member
Reaction score
I think he should come forward and say what it was that he actually did, so that all of us could maybe do it too. I think its selfish that the guy is keeping it to himself and giving us a fish story about Regenix.

bluntman

Reaction score
[/quote]

Why don't you just get on with your own life and stop worrying about other people?[/quote]

word.

KSD198103

Reaction score
McConaughey wears no hair piece!

Saw him on TV playing in the Bob Hope Golf Classic and it was windy and he had no hat on! So your theory is wrong. But, he may have definitely had a transplant.

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I dont care what you say he gets the ladies of his age and younger..could be the fame but hes doing something right