I'm on the Micheal Berry band wagon!

CCS

Reaction score
I used to think he was crazy for talking about growing his own stuff when we have drugs that work so well. I'm still not going to make my own extracts, but making my own topicals is a lot cheaper than most of the stuff out there, and studies seem to suggest some of this stuff is strong. I wanted him to take my Eucapil and test it, but now I don't even care, since the stuff is so expensive and has other down sides. I'd rather use a cheap, natural anti-oxidant.

I'm going to start applying curcumin to parts of my body, and EGCG to other parts, to see how strongly they inhibit body hair growth. MB scared me out of putting EGCG on my head, but I'll still use the curcumin and applepoly for now.

I'd like to test out some oils too, since I'm sure they'd absorb better. I just want to see some full texts of studies before I get anything. And i want to see curcumin do something before I buy any more ingredients.

I know MB is set on pepermint, but unless we know the 5ar inhibition is what stopped the growth of his beard, I'm not so sure I want to put it on my head just yet. The lavendar sounds good though. He already told us that beta sis does not work that well.

mulder

Established Member
Reaction score
There's no reason why herbals and other supps can't be just as effective. They might be 'dirtier' than most synthetics, but there are still likely to be a handful of herbals out there that are extremely effective in combatting hairloss and some that are extremely effective in encouraging regrowth.

So you've lost your GTE fetish have you? That's pretty sudden. Is there something that can be added to GTE to counteract the inhibiting effects on vascularization?

Cassin

Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:

You half *** read everything you read and write. Otherwise you would have spelled his name right amongst your other pile of mistakes.

Anyway...with that said... I have always been on the Michael Barry bandwagon.

You need to slow down and think about what your doing. Your a very smart person, your just so careless.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
How can you be a college student without how to spell Michael correctly?

Cassin

Reaction score
RaginDemon said:
How can you be a college student without how to spell Michael correctly?

If he just slowed down...........

CCS....man...if you just slowed down and thought about what your doing you would probably do very well in life.

powersam

Reaction score
oddly enough, it was that obviously intentional spelling mistake that finally convinced me CCS is a troll.

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Cassin said:
collegechemistrystudent said:

You need to slow down and think about what your doing. Your a very smart person, you're just so careless.

:eek:opsblush:

All joking aside, what's your reason for dropping GTE? You've been raving about it for months. CSS you change your mind on tropicals, internals and whatever else constantly. Are you simply reading for hundreds of hours without actually doing something about your hairloss?

JWM

Reaction score
CSS you change your mind on tropicals, internals and whatever else constantly. Are you simply reading for hundreds of hours without actually doing something about your hairloss?

Exactly. No offense bro but you need to step away from the computer and chill for awhile. Your posts are ALL over the place. Take your meds for a solid 6 months, then get back to us.

CCS

Reaction score
there is a lot of truth to that. though I actually made those topicals. Now i just use the GTE for my body hair. EGCG in GTE is a strong androgen receptor blocker and anti-oxidant. That should make it grow hair well. But Micheal Barry pointed out that EGCG prevents angiogenises, and the hair cycle depends on new blood vessels forming at the beginning of each cycle. If docj077 convinces me that it only stops cancerous angiogenises, and not hair angiogenises, then I may add it again. Until then, I use it on my face and body.

CCS

Reaction score

mumuka

Established Member
Reaction score
Cassin said:
You need to slow down and think about what your doing. Your a very smart person, your just so careless.

Cassin ,english is not my first language but i think you wanted to write this :

You need to slow down and think about what YOU ARE doing. YOU ARE a very smart person, YOU ARE just so careless.

........or i`m wrong and i need to :stfu: but than my teacher need to :stfu: too.

College welcome to the Michael Barry Bandwagon . I was driving it for a long time and really started to feel lonely because nobody wanted to jump it.

I need to repeat this :
Barry For President !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :punk: :punk:

GlasgowCelt

Reaction score
I think that's "Michael BarryMORE" you are talking about.

The reason I think CCS is so caught up in all this is because anyone who happens to find a cure will make BILLIONS!

Pete

Established Member
Reaction score
GlasgowCelt said:
I think that's "Michael BarryMORE" you are talking about.

The reason I think CCS is so caught up in all this is because anyone who happens to find a cure will make BILLIONS!

A cure for now would be a regime without side effects, a pill, a shampoo and a topical when combined slow, stop hairloss and then start regrowth.

Regards
Pete