• 19AF3E47-395B-4BC5-BB65-5E0764A27F46.jpeg
    19AF3E47-395B-4BC5-BB65-5E0764A27F46.jpeg
    88 KB · Views: 162

Johnson40

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ugly sides for sure.
Go see a dermatologist, even if you're okay to go bald or follow any treatment, a general diffuse hair loss might not always be an Androgenetic Alopecia but a Telogen Effluvium, auto immune stuff, DLE etc ...
In short, it might be the signs of a possibly serious condition

anothervisage

My Regimen
Reaction score
Went to barber 30 min ago. There is pic. İ dont know wht am i gonna do

Attachments

• B23DCDA7-DF15-40D5-95A9-3BCEFCDB1EE1.jpeg
    B23DCDA7-DF15-40D5-95A9-3BCEFCDB1EE1.jpeg
    91.4 KB · Views: 189

anothervisage

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ugly sides for sure.
Go see a dermatologist, even if you're okay to go bald or follow any treatment, a general diffuse hair loss might not always be an Androgenetic Alopecia but a Telogen Effluvium, auto immune stuff, DLE etc ...
In short, it might be the signs of a possibly serious condition
Thank you i went to doctor 2 months ago. She said that i have vitamine d deficiency it was 17 i guess.

anothervisage

My Regimen
Reaction score
Take a vitamin D supplement that also says something like "high potency" or "super potency"
Telogen Effluvium (Telogen Effluvium) is non-scarring alopecia and becomes acute when occurs at 2-3 months after the triggering events. Vitamin D receptors are found in every cell of the body and have been shown to play a role in bone, neural, and cardiovascular health; immune regulation; and possibly cancer prevention via the regulation of cell differentiation, proliferation, and apoptosis. Although it is controversial, vitamin D deficiency has been associated with various forms of nonscarring hair loss, including telogen effluvium, androgenetic alopecia, and alopecia areata. To fill the knowledge gap, researchers of the Nishtar Medical University, Multan, conducted a study to estimate the prevalence of telogen effluvium (Telogen Effluvium) and to evaluate the efficacy of vitamin D in the treatment of this problem in women belonging to various cities of south Punjab, Pakistan.

found something like that

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Telogen Effluvium (Telogen Effluvium) is non-scarring alopecia and becomes acute when occurs at 2-3 months after the triggering events. Vitamin D receptors are found in every cell of the body and have been shown to play a role in bone, neural, and cardiovascular health; immune regulation; and possibly cancer prevention via the regulation of cell differentiation, proliferation, and apoptosis. Although it is controversial, vitamin D deficiency has been associated with various forms of nonscarring hair loss, including telogen effluvium, androgenetic alopecia, and alopecia areata. To fill the knowledge gap, researchers of the Nishtar Medical University, Multan, conducted a study to estimate the prevalence of telogen effluvium (Telogen Effluvium) and to evaluate the efficacy of vitamin D in the treatment of this problem in women belonging to various cities of south Punjab, Pakistan.

Try Microneedling once a week or once every two weeks and use topical Minoxidil 5% twice a day, everyday (but skip Minoxidil on the day you Microneedle)

Thread 'Microneedling Photo Results Summary' https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/microneedling-photo-results-summary.121072/

Johnson40

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

My point was don't self diagnosize, it can only bring bad stuff, especially if you start treatment.
A diffused hair loss should alarm any decent physicians, first makes sure there's nothing wrong, then once you have a solid diagnosis you can start thinking about a treatment.

Despite what people believe here, you can't diagnosize sh*t with a crown and temple pictures.

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My point was don't self diagnosize, it can only bring bad stuff, especially if you start treatment.
A diffused hair loss should alarm any decent physicians, first makes sure there's nothing wrong, then once you have a solid diagnosis you can start thinking about a treatment.

Despite what people believe here, you can't diagnosize sh*t with a crown and temple pictures.

To add to this, once the Dermatologist diagnoses you, and if they say it's Male Patterned Balding/Androgenetic Alopecia and they want to prescribe you Finasteride/Propecia, say no and that you want to first try Microneedling + Minoxidil because you don't want to rush getting potential lifelong sexual side effects.

Johnson40

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To add to this, once the Dermatologist diagnoses you, and if they say it's Male Patterned Balding/Androgenetic Alopecia and they want to prescribe you Finasteride/Propecia, say no and that you want to first try Microneedling + Minoxidil because you don't want to rush getting potential lifelong sexual side effects.
Let him do his research first.
Ever heard of post minoxidil syndrome too?

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let him do his research first.
Ever heard of post minoxidil syndrome too?

Yes, Minoxidil is less likely to cause side effects though, but I see it as the middle ground between natural treatments (which don't do anything) and full on anti-androgens.

Because atleast Minoxidil doesn't cause sexual side effects like Finasteride/Dutasteride can but can still potentially provide significant regrowth.

Thread 'Microneedling Photo Results Summary' https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/microneedling-photo-results-summary.121072/