I'm Greying, Balding And Got Acne All Over My Back. No Words Can Describe This Feeling.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
And I'm nearly bald an this is what my body looks like. You are not alone Bro.

Attachments

• IMG_20180902_170508.jpg
    IMG_20180902_170508.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 593
  • Screenshot_20180921-012559.jpg
    Screenshot_20180921-012559.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 501

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
thats not acne. You are having an outbreak due to some allergic reaction or infection. Do you have any auto immune issues?
I would actually get that looked into.

edit: sorry I didnt realize this wasnt the OP. What is that that YOU are dealing with there cause it def doesnt look like acne.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
This is called Lichen Ruber Planus. ItsI not tratabltr at all, it's an autoimmune disease. I'm totally doomed.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
damn dude that sucks. i never had any symptoms of high dht such as acne or high body hair, my scalp hair must just be extra sensitive to dht. which sucks as i bet if i started finasteride when i was norwood 1 instead of ignoring hair loss until >NW3, i would still be a norwood 1 by now

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
damn dude that sucks. i never had any symptoms of high dht such as acne or high body hair, my scalp hair must just be extra sensitive to dht. which sucks as i bet if i started finasteride when i was norwood 1 instead of ignoring hair loss until >NW3, i would still be a norwood 1 by now
did finasteride maintain ur hair and did u get any sides

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is called Lichen Ruber Planus. ItsI not tratabltr at all, it's an autoimmune disease. I'm totally doomed.

Auto immune diseases are like allergies (they pretty much are allergies), and you need to find the trigger. It could be anything. Have you tried anti-histamines to keep your immune system suppressed a bit? Ive thought I have an Auto immune issue for a long time. Ive recently thought about just getting tested for lyme though as well.

Its annoying but you have to go through almost every single thing you do, take and eat and see what actually triggers your reaction to this. Do you notice reactions during any particular seasons, or through certain foods?

TONSofBODYHAIR

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
how did it end for u? did u hop off finasteride? what are the sides with hypogonadism?

my body feminized, not too much because i always had low estro, genitals shrunk and body/pubic hair fell. I took it very briefly, for a week only coz sides hit me instantly. I always had above range DHT readings so maybe the sharp reduction and then going off cold turkey shocked my body too hard

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
did finasteride maintain ur hair and did u get any sides

yeah it maintained well and i got no sides from it. that is why if i had a single use time machine i would use it to send finasteride and a note back in time, i'd be a norwood 1.
but i have been on much harder drugs than finasteride, unfortunately i got hooked on opiates (codeine, tramadol upto oxycodone) due to the stress of going bald, opiates took away the feeling of death inside. opiates lowered my sex drive, finasteride didn't touch it. infact i took 25mg of finasteride (5 proscar tablets) just to see what would happen and nothing did.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah it maintained well and i got no sides from it. that is why if i had a single use time machine i would use it to send finasteride and a note back in time, i'd be a norwood 1.
but i have been on much harder drugs than finasteride, unfortunately i got hooked on opiates (codeine, tramadol upto oxycodone) due to the stress of going bald, opiates took away the feeling of death inside. opiates lowered my sex drive, finasteride didn't touch it. infact i took 25mg of finasteride (5 proscar tablets) just to see what would happen and nothing did.

I thought about self-medicating on opiates as well. Balding gave me a social phobia.Did you get prescription?