I'm going to start gymcelling because of seeing myself on facebook

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Keep in mind though, you'll likely make some noob gains and then begin to plateau, and won't really even look like you lift while wearing a shirt. It depends on your metabolism and body type, i.e. genetics.
Noob gains is better than nothing

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course. But OP will still probably look like a skinny dude in pictures, that's all I wanted to say. He will feel better and healthier though so he should still do it.

it’s not just about bulk, usually when you get into better shape your posture improves too , and you look masculine

shoulders are not rounded but broad
Nothing wrong with being slim - you can look good and athletic

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah yeah. We heard that a million times.

Either way it's a good method to build confindence and has a lot of health and day to day benefits. Go for it, Pepe.

Exactly. It's no miracle cure but it doesn't hurt. It gives me some comfort to see that I'm in way better shape than most in my age group although my hair is much worse... and women do notice if you have worked out. My missus says that my bulky arm was the 1st thing she noticed when we first met.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Exactly. It's no miracle cure but it doesn't hurt. It gives me some comfort to see that I'm in way better shape than most in my age group although my hair is much worse... and women do notice if you have worked out. My missus says that my bulky arm was the 1st thing she noticed when we first met.

same, women have complemented my shoulders / arms

Reactions: ghg

Hangin'on Hair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m trying to understand what “gymcelling” means. Doesn’t “cel” stand for celibate? So gymcel would mean avoiding the gym, would it not?

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
What about your other arm?

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been gymcelling today lifting weights lol

I went at 11am and i think this is the key time to do it because the gym is just full of old people on the cardio and a couple of gymcels.

My gym is like a massive open plan sports hall with cardio one side and weights on one side