I'm going to design and build my own hyperbaric chamber.

CCS

Reaction score
Why pay for one when I can have the fun of building it myself, and save money?

I'll sleep in it and hopefully my cartilage will repair faster. Maybe I'll even regrow some head hair, though hopefully the body hair I lasered won't regrow.

Do not attempt this yourself unless you went to school for engineering or are just very good at calculating not only the absolute strength of materials, but their longterm strength under load and each of the attachment points and other issues. I'd hate for someone to decompress suddenly in their sleep and get their ear drums blown out.

My joints are getting worse, and I'm short on cash, so I'm getting creative. Hopefully no burglars break in and try to rip it open to be mean.

CCS

Reaction score
Other people I asked about this are very skeptical of it working. It has been tested on people with wounds, and the healing rate was not much faster, even with extra oxygen. Not much extra testing has been done, and maybe because it is a cheap procedure and can no longer be patented.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
your like pinky and the brain in one person.

gl with that, seriously.

king-

Experienced Member
Reaction score
CCS said:
Why pay for one when I can have the fun of building it myself, and save money?

I'll sleep in it and hopefully my cartilage will repair faster. Maybe I'll even regrow some head hair, though hopefully the body hair I lasered won't regrow.

Do not attempt this yourself unless you went to school for engineering or are just very good at calculating not only the absolute strength of materials, but their longterm strength under load and each of the attachment points and other issues. I'd hate for someone to decompress suddenly in their sleep and get their ear drums blown out.

My joints are getting worse, and I'm short on cash, so I'm getting creative. Hopefully no burglars break in and try to rip it open to be mean.

your really bored with life huh?

oni

Reaction score
One day CCS will transmute into a giant butterfly or maybe just a blue bottle................................................