Im going all out!

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had a lot of success with the big 3 a few years ago and then i lost the gains.. anyhow, Im thinking of trying all of the following at the same time - have a i mssed anything and can am likely to face any problems by taking all these at the same time?

minoxidil (x2 daily)
1 mg finasteride daily
0.5 dutasteride weekly
spironolactone cream
cetrizine solution (x2 daily)
nizoral (3-4 times per week)
Indomethacin (still considering)

runner32

Reaction score
Indomethacin?

I had a lot of success with the big 3 a few years ago and then i lost the gains.. anyhow, Im thinking of trying all of the following at the same time - have a i mssed anything and can am likely to face any problems by taking all these at the same time?

minoxidil (x2 daily)
1 mg finasteride daily
0.5 dutasteride weekly
spironolactone cream
cetrizine solution (x2 daily)
nizoral (3-4 times per week)
Indomethacin (still considering)

mj9- Are you thinking of taking the Indomethacin for other reasons or are you considering it as part of your hair loss regimen? I ask because I came across your post and wondered how Indo factored into hair loss. I have never heard of that before. Just from a quick google search I found a few things that sounded interesting. I myself have taken Allopurinol and Indomethacin both for arthritis over the years (currently taking) and now I'm wondering if there is the possibility that it could be contributing to hair loss. Anyone have any insight or thoughts on this?

A gout medication that may cause hair loss is: allopurinol (Zyloprim).
Arthritis medications that may cause hair loss include: penicillamine, indomethacin (Indocin), naproxen (Naprosyn), sulindac (Clinoril), methotrexate (Folex)

http://www.hairdoc.com/book/Chapter_08_hair_loss_answers.pdf

My Current regimen: 5% Rogaine (2x daily) and 1.25 Proscar (1x daily)