Im Fed Up Waiting For Something New

mo2019

My Regimen
Reaction score
when is replicel or any of these treatments even gonna come out. What’s the best and closest hope we have at the moment in terms of waiting for something new.

Is cm3 going to be released anytime soon. What do you guys think?? Not trying to start another thread about minoxidil or propecia here so let’s leave that alone.

Dhldan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
when is replicel or any of these treatments even gonna come out. What’s the best and closest hope we have at the moment in terms of waiting for something new.

Is cm3 going to be released anytime soon. What do you guys think?? Not trying to start another thread about minoxidil or propecia here so let’s leave that alone.
So is everyone else, & nobody really knows when these treatments will be out. Not even the developers/ companies know yet. The estimated release dates set are probably just best case scenarios. Complaining won’t help, finasteride & minoxidil might. There’s tons more outside of those 2 aswell.

ZP31

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

f*** off. Delete this thread and whine somewhere else. You are wasting everyone’s time.