I'm F**ked big time

WtfYo

Reaction score
I see some of the guys here continously complaining about hair loss and how its affected their life. I'm even worse than you guys, i've had so many problems right on my face...its like god (if there is one) almost just doesn't want me to have decent life. I got surgical scars all over my face when I was in middle school from a car accident, few year later I developed really bad acne which scarred my face even more, and then this f**king NW5 bullshit..not only that I have DUPA...I shave my head now but my big nose makes it look worse. Top it off with lack of social skills and life is sometimes just too unbearable to live with. I'm 24 year old and I can't believe why this sh*t is happening to me...seriously some of you guys like taug who just have hair thinning at this point are in far better condition then I am.

Just wanted to get this off of my chest... :cry:

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
WtfYo said:
I see some of the guys here continously complaining about hair loss and how its affected their life. I'm even worse than you guys, i've had so many problems right on my face...its like god (if there is one) almost just doesn't want me to have decent life. I got surgical scars all over my face when I was in middle school from a car accident, few year later I developed really bad acne which scarred my face even more, and then this f**king NW5 bullshit..not only that I have DUPA...I shave my head now but my big nose makes it look worse. Top it off with lack of social skills and life is sometimes just too unbearable to live with. I'm 24 year old and I can't believe why this $#iT is happening to me...seriously some of you guys like taug who just have hair thinning at this point are in far better condition then I am.

Just wanted to get this off of my chest... :cry:

pics?

WtfYo

Reaction score
hair today gone tomorrow said:
WtfYo said:
[quote="hair today gone tomorrow":5515e]
pics?

I'll post pics of my hair loss in few hours

post pics of ur face...i wanna see exactly how "ugly" u are....[/quote:5515e]

I don't feel comfortable putting up pics of my face online just yet..I was just feeling terrible today after been at a party last night...every one there had a good looking skin & freaking head full of hair (guys & girls). I just couldn't stop feeling being the odd one amongst them. I've tried hard a lot to put this aside but then its not just one thing that's gone wrong its multiple problems...I get one thing out of my head and other starts bothering me. I've thought about psychotherapy, but then again it won't fix the physical flaws just brainwash me into thinking I don't look as bad as I think I do.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
WtfYo said:
WtfYo said:
[quote="hair today gone tomorrow":dd276]
pics?

I'll post pics of my hair loss in few hours

post pics of ur face...i wanna see exactly how "ugly" u are....

I don't feel comfortable putting up pics of my face online just yet..I was just feeling terrible today after been at a party last night...every one there had a good looking skin & freaking head full of hair (guys & girls). I just couldn't stop feeling being the odd one amongst them. I've tried hard a lot to put this aside but then its not just one thing that's gone wrong its multiple problems...I get one thing out of my head and other starts bothering me. I've thought about psychotherapy, but then again it won't fix the physical flaws just brainwash me into thinking I don't look as bad as I think I do.[/quote:dd276]

thats why i wanna see pics...i dont think its as bad as you think it is.

WtfYo

Reaction score
Want to get some more off the chest:

It's not that i've given up, I still wanna truly live my life. I'm even continously watching revolutionary treatments: Intercytex (hair loss) & Renovo (scar treatment) and see how they go. But they are both still at least a year away and I've already wasted so much time not living the best time of my life. But then again as soon as I leave the house I can't stop noticing other people how good looking they are, their hair, scar/acne free skin and that just ruins the day. I continously try to make most of my life but just can't...my problems especially hair loss are really ruining my life and have destroyed my confidence.

Just wondering...are there anyother posters here who have multiple problems like me but haven't discussed it yet???

WtfYo

Reaction score

Trust me it is! I can't even pull off the shaved head look because of that...my nose is long with a hump and its bent - f**ked up isn't it?? add to that scars on my forehead and cheeks. :(

WtfYo

Reaction score
Sometimes its just really hard for me to believe this is actually happening to me...the best part of my life being ruined because of these faults. No matter how I try to convince myself, the reality takes over after a few days and then its few days of constant mourning "just why, why me?". If there really is a God out there..why does he randomly selects few f**kers like us to have sh*t lives?? and others as*holes to have amazing?
If there isn't, then we are basically like insects the lucky ones live & enjoy their full lives and unlucky ones like us get crushed under a walkerby's foot for no apparant reason.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
WtfYo said:

Trust me it is! I can't even pull off the shaved head look because of that...my nose is long with a hump and its bent - f**ked up isn't it?? add to that scars on my forehead and cheeks. :(

a lot of folks have larger than average noses....

african american usually have bigger noses than normally and they can pull off the shaved look.

Michael jordan was made fun of as a kid because of his ears and nose and he looked awesome with a shaved head.

Your nose cant be any worse than adrian brodys.

ShedMaster

Reaction score
WtfYo, believe me there are plenty of people here with situations as bad or mucho worse then yours. You have come to the right place to help with your hairloss and also, probably more important, help to get your head in the right place. we can help you man, trust me. this forum is full of people in similar situations and people who have already experienced things like you described and figured out how to deal with it and get on with their lives.

OK? We are here to help.

s.a.f

Reaction score
WtfYo said:
I was just feeling terrible today after been at a party last night...every one there had a good looking skin & freaking head full of hair (guys & girls). I just couldn't stop feeling being the odd one amongst them.
I bet alot of these people also have their own problems. When you feel that life has dealt you a sh*t hand its easy to convince yourself that everyone is having a great life except you. But thats often not the case.
It seems that you have had a bit of bad luck, I know how you feel sometimes you think that in order for there to be people living great lives some others have to have sh*t ones, a bit like there cant be rich people without also being poor people. wish I could give you a better response but at least you're not talking about killing yourself over a bit of diffuse thinning.

G

WtfYo said:
[quote="hair today gone tomorrow":a5481]

african american usually have bigger noses than normally and they can pull off the shaved look.

Michael jordan was made fun of as a kid because of his ears and nose and he looked awesome with a shaved head.

Your nose cant be any worse than adrian brodys.[/quote:a5481]

Yeah that guy is seen as some kinda sex symbol yet his nose is humongous! Just goes to tell that there isn't such a thing as a perfect face.

WtfYo

Reaction score
GrowHairGrow! said:
Yeah that guy is seen as some kinda sex symbol yet his nose is humongous! Just goes to tell that there isn't such a thing as a perfect face.

I didn't have any problem with the size of my nose ever, even though I knew it was big. It's just that now I'm NW5 and have to shave my head the big nose really stands out, even in pics it looks really prominent.

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Get a nose job. Use copper peptides and other treatments to get rid of scars. Use make-up if they don't work. Not much you can do about being NW5 except wait for HM. Exercise once every two days and get money (maybe you already have money) by working every day (this will take your mind of your body and face and make you focus on the task at hand) or study for a better career. I know we are not robots and this is easier said than done but I'm a realist and the world can be a cruel place. There are limited things that make us happy in this world. Almost for everyone love or some kind of romantic relationship. Others money, children and career. You can have all of this. You do not have to be intelligent. As I already stated if you are too stupid to be a lawyer then work in a supermarket 24/7! Use the defence mechanism called sublimation - this is when you take your problems out with physical exercise. In five years time hopefully you will be ripped, loaded, respected, and a NW1. However this requires you to be a dilligent robot for the next few years.

cruz

Reaction score
WtfYo said:

It's not that i've given up, I still wanna truly live my life. I'm even continously watching revolutionary treatments: Intercytex (hair loss) & Renovo (scar treatment) and see how they go. But they are both still at least a year away and I've already wasted so much time not living the best time of my life. But then again as soon as I leave the house I can't stop noticing other people how good looking they are, their hair, scar/acne free skin and that just ruins the day. I continously try to make most of my life but just can't...my problems especially hair loss are really ruining my life and have destroyed my confidence.

Just wondering...are there anyother posters here who have multiple problems like me but haven't discussed it yet???

Dude, i have hair loss (nw2-2.5) and acne and acne scars as wells. Yeah, sucks big time i know. I recently decided to not let it get me down so much. At the end of the day, if people look down on me because of this, then they can f*** off and aren't worth my time.

I'm just gonna try and live my life the best i can and i think you should too. I know its a lot easier to say than do, and i can't guarantee that i will fall back into a depressive state in the future, but at least i'm giving it a go.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
cruz said:
WtfYo said:

Dude, i have hair loss (nw2-2.5) and acne and acne scars as wells. Yeah, sucks big time i know. I recently decided to not let it get me down so much. At the end of the day, if people look down on me because of this, then they can f*** off and aren't worth my time.

I'm just gonna try and live my life the best i can and i think you should too. I know its a lot easier to say than do, and i can't guarantee that i will fall back into a depressive state in the future, but at least i'm giving it a go.

great attitude you got there man, much respect!

G

GrowHairGrow! said:
[quote="hair today gone tomorrow":e5235]
WtfYo said:
[quote="hair today gone tomorrow":e5235]

Your nose cant be any worse than adrian brodys.[/quote:e5235]

Yeah that guy is seen as some kinda sex symbol yet his nose is humongous! Just goes to tell that there isn't such a thing as a perfect face.[/quote:e5235]

That's because he's Jewish. Some Jews get that really ugly hooked nose. I find it interesting that I have more Jewish blood than Adrien Brody but fortunately got off easy in the nose department.

Sir Guy of Frizzbourne

Established Member
Reaction score
Adrian Brody has an amazingly thick head of hair as well. Everyone has their flaws. Hardly anyone gets the whole package, but most people have something. I think WtfYo's issue is he feels like he's not blessed with any aspect of good looks.

WtfYo:
I know what you're talking about when you talk about going to parties and seeing everyone else looking so young and happy. Some people do just get gyped while others have no idea. I'm sure there's got to be something people like about you though. Maybe you could ask some of your good friends what they see in you and let your confidence build off of that. Or just pay attention to the things you do that make them laugh and stuff, and feel good about yourself for it. I'm sure there are things about you that could not be replaced by all the hair and small noses in the world.