IM DR. ABDULLAHS SON AND YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED

G

I asked my dad to come on and give a lending hand with some guys here because I occassionaly read on this site and hairlosshelp

and what the moderator Cassin did here was the most disgusting thing I've ever seen

dad is the most easiest going bloke especially in his line of work and thats why people even take their children to go see him

ontop of dat, I was making fun of him tellin him he made new friends online on this forum and you know what the first thing he said?? Theyre good kids, theyre like you shitty about their hairloss.

and for your information you assholes that bagged him, my dad is completely bald (he went completely bald very very young) and i got his genes yet im a NW2 when by now I should have lost most of my hair cause HE made my lotions and gave me advice.

your bloody loss and I told him to never come back to this forum again

amsch

Reaction score
Even if this whole thing is VERY strange, i still think it was an overreacton of Cassin banning him. It was nothing else than a user sharing some of his experiences/knowledge of various hairloss treatments and answering user questions. Nothing more.

G

my dad asked me not to mention it I DONT CARE

Dr. Ghadavi whatever his name is of Revivogen is LINKED to this forum board.. I won't say how

And my dad approves Revivogen but he was giving away tips on ZIX which is FREE..

Cassin is being told to ban Dad.. and he'll now ban me.. because Dad is capable of teachin u guys how to save ur hair without paying companies money for stuff u can make urself

dad makes these things himself.. he makes lotions of ecsema that even my lil bro uses and works

My dad was basically allowing people to know how to make revivogen for free, and CASSIN isn't getting paid for this

WHY DO U THINK THERE IS A "STICKY" REVIVOGEN thread??

Why does the MODERATOR keep defending it?

ontop of that REVIVOGEN negative threads are DELETED as soon as they are posted.. I just posted one before and was deleted

G

Why do you care so much about helping anyway?? I checked on google and there is no dr mohamed abdullah in bondi that i can see...

G

i dont have that much of a drive to help

but dads helped me.. i kno wat it felt like.. so why not help others

but i registered an account to have a go at those assholes and defend my old man

anyways.. SERIOUSLY your loss

i aint reading this stupid forum anymore

G

Why is your dads name not there when i searched?? Nobody really helps anyone regarding hairloss unless they benifit aswell..You must have a motive..

G

dad works for the Prince Alfred hospital. His clients are mainly children up to 17.

he has the softest heart when it comes to youth and their cosmetic/medical issues.

he deals with kids with burn scars, ecxsema, bad acne, hair loss and alot of other hard things that can send a kid into deep depression

you americans, your all so pathetic.. anyone who wants to help has a motive because your whole country is run by corporations and the $$

thank god we live in this country, where people like my dad even work for free 2 months a year

G

KoussaMehshe said:
dad works for the Prince Alfred hospital. His clients are mainly children up to 17.

he has the softest heart when it comes to youth and their cosmetic/medical issues.

he deals with kids with burn scars, ecxsema, bad acne, hair loss and alot of other hard things that can send a kid into deep depression

you americans, your all so pathetic.. anyone who wants to help has a motive because your whole country is run by corporations and the $$

thank god we live in this country, where people like my dad even work for free 2 months a year
Im not american...I thought you were leaving...He said he had his own practice on oxford street in bondi...You are a liar...

G

People worry about posters like your dad because there are heaps that come here and they always have a motive of selling something in the end..Thats why your dad got banned...Nothing personal..But your dad said he had a practice on oxford street in bondi...Now your saying he works for a hospital...It doesnt add up..You sound like a shill..

G

Im gone.

And for your information ALL DERMATOLOGISTS have their own office but are contracted to a hospital or many. My dad takes on Prince Alfred patients but his office is in Bondi Junction.

Anyways piss off idiot. Ciao

G

KoussaMehshe said:
Im gone.

And for your information ALL DERMATOLOGISTS have their own office but are contracted to a hospital or many. My dad takes on Prince Alfred patients but his office is in Bondi Junction.

Anyways piss off idiot. Ciao
Thats probably why he got banned...Because your not allowed to advertise your clinic or anything like that here...Its probably my fault because i asked...But i understand now why he was banned..

chain

Reaction score
Why Dr. Abdullah was banned?

Finasteride does not help everyone with male pattern baldness - it's a fact!!
The Doctor had a theory about that and his arguments sounded pretty solid to me.

Anyway, for a first time I see a dermatologist (Phd) on this forum trying to share his empirical experience for hair loss with us and what he gets is a ban!!
I cannot accept that most users are tending to believe to some "senior" users, (Bryan, Michael Barry etc.) who are working as accounts receivables clerks and googling articles about hair loss 90% of their time, making up some ridiculous theories about medications based on their deductive logic from those articles, rather than real docs.

Guys this is ridiculous!!

toivonen

Established Member
Reaction score
Like i said before, i'm not incharge here and respect the decisions of who is, but that doesn't mean that i have to agree..and altough always been sckeptical about everything, i still find this situation, in tne minimum...strange and out of porpotion (guess ridiculous not bad to)...and am sad to say, probably i will have in the futur a total diferent aproach in this (these) forums...guess a time as ended and in the futur, only will be here if anything MAGICALLY RELEVANT (in a positive way) justifys...i wish you all GOOD LUCK...and take always you're own conclusions..THANKS for all the help all these years :)

Cassin

Reaction score
This....

is the biggest pile of sh*t of all time....fake accounts with users arguing with themselves.

Are you done wasting everyone's time with fake accounts yet?

Cassin

Reaction score
amsch said:
Even if this whole thing is VERY strange, i still think it was an overreacton of Cassin banning him. It was nothing else than a user sharing some of his experiences/knowledge of various hairloss treatments and answering user questions. Nothing more.

Do you not grasp what's happening here?

chain

Reaction score
Cassin said:
amsch said:

Why don't you tell us?

Cassin

Reaction score
chain said:
Cassin said:
amsch said:

Why don't you tell us?

I already addressed this.

Cassin

Reaction score
KoussaMehshe said:
Dr. Ghadavi whatever his name is of Revivogen is LINKED to this forum board.. I won't say how

Who?

KoussaMehshe said:
My dad was basically allowing people to know how to make revivogen for free, and CASSIN isn't getting paid for this

I have no clue what you're talking abut, who pays me?

KoussaMehshe said:
WHY DO U THINK THERE IS A "STICKY" REVIVOGEN thread??

History of the forum...people used to want a revivogen study.

KoussaMehshe said:
Why does the MODERATOR keep defending it?

I have never even talked about or recommended revivogen. I have never used it nor would I. I think its garbage.

KoussaMehshe said:
ontop of that REVIVOGEN negative threads are DELETED as soon as they are posted..

BS....there is plenty of them.

KoussaMehshe said:
I just posted one before and was deleted

No...no you didn't. Another outright lie.