I'm developing a solution for my hairloss problem, promising so far.

mminh

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I'm too tired of this hair loss bullsh*t so I decide to quit my job and concentrate to solve this problem full-time. So far, I've come up with a solution, and below are my two weeks result pictures. Technical I try the solution for 4 weeks, one time every two days but in the first two weeks, the result is not good. The improvement only begins when I tweak the formula (22/3).

My condition: I have diffuse thinning, my hairline is good but my vertex is terrible. Anyone taller than me notice my vertex immediately. My father has good hair, but my grandfather's brother is bald (NW7). My mother has diffuse thinning, and my mother's brothers are in Norwood 5-6. I am not a Ph.D. or anything related to the medical industry, but I feel I need to stop this hair loss bullsh*t , or else my life will never recover.

Last edited:

mminh

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looking good, i have exactly the same problem than you, whats your regimen?
I'm developing my own solution, but the experiment is disappointed so far. The hair shed is not consistent, it can be 20+ a day, but 90+ a day after.
I don't give up though, trying a new solution today, hope to see some improment.