I’m Balding And Don’t Know What To Do

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My hair is balding and I want to get on minoxidil or something but I’m afraid I’m too young (I’m 2 months away from being 18) and I saw some people say it made their hair worse. I don’t know what to do.

It could be just a maturing hairline. What is your family history? Post some pics with hair pulled back.

I am 17 and I've been using minoxidil since 9 months and it didnt make things worse. I didnt see any regrowth, but it decreased shedding rate and gives me some relief as I am doing something to fight hairloss.

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My dad is bald and he’s 60. Also I have a few more questions, what should I get, 5 percent or 2 percent, foam or liquid, and I’m guessing rogaine is the best brand to get.
It may be a maturing hairline, but better be safe than sorry.
Get liquid minoxidil 5%, liquid reaches the scalp much more easily and yields better efficiency and results, and 2% is less efficient than 5%. 5% is given to men and 2% for women.

Be religious in your minoxidil regimen, dont skip any application. Use it TWICE a day, 1 ml on the hairline. Take good photos in the same lighting conditions and angle to track progress. Good luck.