im back

G

you motherfuckas thought you could get rid a this nigga huh yo i aint goin noowere son im gonna start blastin soon.

G

and why you got white boy eminem as my pic i aint white son im black. my boys call me midnight. sh*t i dont even like this forum anyways the other hair loss forum is better. cept i got banned cus i told a bunch of people i was gon kill myself hahahaha. remember micheal moore?

thinstinks

Established Member
Reaction score
wow, you got kicked outta there, that's strange i dont think any of us could figure out why they'd kick YOU out

G

DeD PreZ said:
and why you got white boy eminem as my pic i aint white son im black. my boys call me midnight. sh*t i dont even like this forum anyways the other hair loss forum is better. cept i got banned cus i told a bunch of people i was gon kill myself hahahaha. remember micheal moore?

I am for you killing yourself. Can we get a commitment as to time and place?

:freaked2:

Rawbbie

Established Member
Reaction score
He's just a kid still!!! C'mon, we all know that this stupid ghetto slang is for kids... although it should be wearing off by now, you're 19 aren't you???? i used to be into all that ghetto garbage, but I grew out of it by 17 or 18. Damn man, grow the f*uck up!!

G

yo numba 1 i aint no kid and numba 2 i grew up in the hood and it has made me who i am. yea when you tryin to act thug you grow outta it but when your raised thug it stay wit you to the grave son.

G

yea yo laugh it up. when you see ya brotha get shot in the face and you cradle him in your arms till the ambulance comes it makes you crazy.

Rawbbie

Established Member
Reaction score
hahaha please stop it, you're killing me!!

did you brother by any chance star in the movie 'Boyz In The Hood' ?

G

i dont think my brotha gettin shot is funny at all. some of you peeps take for granted that all you gotta deal wit is your stupid hairloss. theres more to life than your hair. you are all just selfish.

Rawbbie

Established Member
Reaction score
yoyoyoyo word up homes

ah-ight, numba 1 - you full of ish

numba 2 - if we so selfish about hairloss then what you doin here know'm sayin ???

there maybe you can translate that more clearly

G

yo mothafucka i don like ya tone a voice. you need ta shut the f*** up.

Rawbbie

Established Member
Reaction score
well would you describe my tone of voice as monotone, deep voice or high-pitched voice? How does it sound ?

speedy

Reaction score
DeD PreZ some words of advice champ - It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt! :rockon:

G

DeD PreZ said:
yo numba 1 i aint no kid and numba 2 i grew up in the hood and it has made me who i am. yea when you tryin to act thug you grow outta it but when your raised thug it stay wit you to the grave son.

The germane issue here is the RIP in your signature from the way gone Tupac! Take note of that fact!

:freaked2: