I'm alone, useless and unatractive

ShadoW DanceR

Reaction score
Hey IBM,

I used symphatise with you but now is too much. The keys of your life are in your in hands, get help or learn to help yourself.

I am severly deaf, Lost my parents at 18 years old and not exactly attractive. I was depressed like you until i realised that was just loosing time.

So please do yourself a favour, help yourself man you can do it and you know it.

G

The funny thing about IBM's constant bitching and thinking about suicide etc is that he actually is a couple of years older than most of us. Isn't he like 26-27? You should man up at that age, you really should.

IBM

Reaction score
I'm complaining about my hair. What i'm saying is if i had a NW0 he would confort me. He would say: "Dont worry i still love you".

Some days my hair confort me when is a good hair day. Others day dont.

I cant fit in any place. I'm just a temporary dust that disappears when other sit where i am.

s.a.f

Reaction score
IBM said:
I cant fit in any place.
No and you wont until you sort your mind out with some councelling.

Aplunk1

Reaction score
Your hair's fine, man. We've seen a photo of it. It's actually pretty nice.

IBM

Reaction score
Aplunk1 said:

You're just saying it to make me feel better. I appreciate your effort. Besides of wasting resources i'm wasting your mind's stamina.

I wish i could hide myself from the mankind.

tonemaster

Reaction score
having that sort of self-defeating attitude is WHY girls dont notice you. you could be ugly as hell but if you give off a charismatic vibe, they will come to you.

powersam

Reaction score
IBM said:
Aplunk1 said:

You're just saying it to make me feel better. I appreciate your effort. Besides of wasting resources i'm wasting your mind's stamina.

I wish i could hide myself from the mankind.

come take a holiday in australia, lots of sun and tight bodies.

IBM

Reaction score
Manutd4545 said:
I wish i could hide myself from the mankind

Go ahead and do it then. Hairloss causing this much hassle? I dont think so - you appear to be blaming all your problems on hairloss- absalute bulls*it.

Do yourself and other people a favour by getting off this forum. Idiot.

I still like you like everyone else in here. Why you hate so much? I know i'm pathetic so have some pity.

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
IBM said:
I know i'm pathetic so have some pity.

This is why so many people are getting sick of hearing it, IBM. You just want pity. You don't try to help yourself. You're lazy. You're selfish. Everything centers around you and you want the attention of everyone here with these cowardly threads. Ask yourself why anyone would want to keep consoling you after MONTHS of you not making a damn bit of effort. Think about that.

Lucky_UK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hey IBM,

I think we all get depressed from time to time, I had a sh*t time recently, in fact it's been the worst year of my life, I haven't told anyone about how I feel here so this is my first honest post about how I feel about life in general, i'm not good looking and I split with my missus of 13 years a few months back so I don't see my kids much, life was good for me and now it's not, I was close to suicide but but my family have helped me pull through, but the fact is you could have 100's of friends around you but when you are depressed you will still feel out of place and alone, the hairloss is an added problem so don't think you are alone, many here feel the same but just don't say.

Keep ya chin up mate, things will get better, hopefully

e reed

Established Member
Reaction score
I understand all of your whoe's. But things could be a lot worse for you. A couple of years ago one of my close childhood friends was diagnosed with Leukemia at age 19. He was treated with kemo, lost every hair on his head. He was completely bald before he was 20. Shortly after his 20th birthday he died. So try to put things into perspective; you could have be been bald at 19 like so many other young men, or you could be dead. Try to enjoy being alive, this is your only chance, take full advantage of it.

bubka

Reaction score
hairwegoagain said:
IBM said:
I know i'm pathetic so have some pity.

This is why so many people are getting sick of hearing it, IBM. You just want pity. You don't try to help yourself. You're lazy. You're selfish. Everything centers around you and you want the attention of everyone here with these cowardly threads. Ask yourself why anyone would want to keep consoling you after MONTHS of you not making a damn bit of effort. Think about that.
wow, like it came from my minds, IBM is so selfish, EVERYTHING should always revolve around him in some way, and he should not have to change or give any effort... people try to help, but we get the same thing, WE at the forum should just revolved around him and give him "pitty"

IBM

Reaction score
Today i'm worse. Read what happened.

In lunch i went to supermarket with collegues that are from another area just to pass some time. It became so many people that i became very depressed. The worst is there is a girl very pretty and charmy (like a princess). I think she's single because one guy told me before about that.

Then i thought: if she glimpses at me at me a few times then i'm handsome and atractive. It was a test. It worked like i was expecting. She's even didnt noticed that i was there :lol: .

Besides of being pathetic, unatractive i'm almost invisible. But last is not least. There was a guy making lot of noise and talking loud like he was the animatronic of the party.

How can i think with that conditions? I bet none of you have a answer to that!

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hey you can look good and stil almost be invisible if you dont do something about it, get out there. FFS do something you only live ones.. Try talking to some girls starting a conversation, if it dosnt go well so what.. f*** it there are plenty of girls out there, you try, and if you fail you move on to the next 1.
GL hope the pep talk helped a litle.

IBM

Reaction score
http://www.paperblue.net/bbs/data/paint_gunster/night_forest_castle.jpg

11806184041Bx3GL.jpg