I'm a freak

IBM

Reaction score
You're all very kind but I'm still very depressed. I'm still very anxious.

Today i went to a restaurant and there were some non related girls looking at me constantly and some were talking about me and pointing with their eyes. One of them was fixed in me with an undercover scorn. I'm a freak for sure.

And i thought i looked somehow nice. Before getting the dish there was a guy and a girl in front of the fifo. The guy looked at me with a bad face and spoked to the girl. The girl looked and then spoke to him. And he talked in normal voice "This the kind who still is a kid". Well what was wrong with me? It was my hair? Well its a little unusual, a little bit emo but with lack of density i cant do more. It was how i was clothed? Just a black shirt and regular pants.

And there's lots of guys looking at me with very bad face and mood. I felt like a foreign. Did i commited a fault just to be there?

Yesterday the same thing. Some four girls sitting in a table looking and commenting and laughing on me. And i was wearing a suit.

I dont know why i care anyway. I was planning leaving the company, get the paycheck and fly around Europe living in hostels and trying to get a job just to get some more money. But no, after sometime i got back with my official and written decision.

I've the skill, i've the talent but i've got no brain.

Lucky_UK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I.B.M.

Have you ever posted photos of yourself here? surely you are not that bad.

Have you ever thought that perhaps people notice your uncomfortable body language? and this is what they talk about, or maybe because you are looking at them, giving them reason to talk about you?

Post a photo, with your face blanked out, let us guys decide if you are a freak, which I doubt you are.

IBM

Reaction score
Well i'm weird and freak guy. But i cant help it. That's the way i am.

IBM

Reaction score
I wont post a pic of myself. People will know who i am. If they dont already know...

Lucky_UK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I doubt it IBM, I have photos online with my face blanked out, I am pretty sure no one would recognise me if they passed me on the street.

You need to stop thinking about yourself like that, enjoy life IBM, you are only young once, for every one person who finds you unattractive there will be a dozen who dont.

Cassin

Reaction score
I have seen a pic of him that he sent me in privacy so I will not post it and violate his privacy.

I will say this...he is a good looking guy so that is not a hurdle for him.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
Cassin said:
There are a ton of guys out there that would love your hair and looks.

You're a good looking dude...shut up and get out there!!!!!!

did i miss IBM pics?! link anyone?

powersam

Reaction score
IBM sent pics to a few people but there is no chance of any of those people posting them to the general forum. You would however be quite surprised at how normal he looks. He's got the kind of face that a mother (not his own) would call pleasant looking. He's not going to score a modeling contract but if he walked around with a little more confidence he'd probably get some looks.

I think its just one of those things, if you spend too much time thinking about these things you become obsessed with minor details no-one else ever notices.

I'll try find a picture of someone similar looking if i have time.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Cassin said:
I have seen a pic of him that he sent me in privacy so I will not post it and violate his privacy.

I will say this...he is a good looking guy so that is not a hurdle for him.
I saw the pics aswell, it was definatly not what I was expecting.

JayB

Experienced Member
Reaction score
youre honestly starting to sound like a paranoid scizophrenic..seriously.