I'm 25, Nw2. How Far Should I Go To Save My Hair?

popkorn

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was a goodlooking dude, to be frank. My dad used to tease me that I will definitely go NW7 bald before 30, just like he did. My brothers also started. I hated it, and when I started noticing hairs come out at 23, my fight with androgenic alopecia began. I proactively started minoxidil 2% and soon dropped it for finasteride. I kept at finasteride until my 6month script expired and then renewed it again three months later. I finished my second 6month script today, and I don't feel unhappy with my progress. My hairline certainly looked better before any treatment began. I can sometimes notice people eyeballing my hairline while talking to me, but Idc, I keep checking my hairline out too. I started working last month and have been visiting hair restoration clinics in the new area for free hair consultations. The treatments they recommend involve saw palmetto, minoxidil, some shampoo and a $1700 laser therapy or a $2500 stem cell regrowth program. I have been considering it but both are crazy expensive, and who knows if they even work. Would I be better off fine tuning my diet, getting more finasteride and minoxidil, as well as Nizoral shamooo. Any advice? I'd really like to have my hair add to my aesthetics again. I'm 25, NW2.

Attachments

• 20180117_101232.jpg
    20180117_101232.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 465