IM 20 and i masturbated too much (i think)

Petchsky

Reaction score
I think this rumour was started by a website claiming that by whacking off you are depriving your body of nutrients that would otherwise have been used in your body. On another webiste, hairlosshelp i think, someone asked this question to a hair transplant doctor who stated masterbation was unrelated to hairloss.

I dont think its true, but it does sound kind of logical.

muii

Established Member
Reaction score
TheSeeker said:
ok im scared as hell... im 20 and recently i have noticed my hair lind receding around the upper corners or my forhead. i 've always had very thick hair but now it seems more thin (fine) all around. I think its b/c of 1 of 2 reasons

1) i whack it way too much. this increases T and DHT, excess DHT=haIRLOSS i've noticed that when i don't do it for a while or do it less that my hair seems fuller (or maybe i'm just imagining that)

only if you are using your left hand...if you use youre right hand to jerk off on a 2 days on one day off cycle...it wont cause hairloss

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
if masterbating caused hairloss wouldn't ron jeremey be bald...

G

I personally beat my good self off 10-20 times a day, and often the occasional extra stroke or two on top of that and I have never had any problems with my hair.

...y palms

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Speaking of...i wonder how much those donor places give you for sperm...cause ill work that 9-5 no problem,while going to school

too bald too furious

Experienced Member
Reaction score
blue...i reckon those sperm donation centres would not accept wild oats from a balding head. After all the female customers coming there..need good genes for their babies.

misterium

Reaction score
^ well, damnit... so how much would they pay ME since I still have 95% of my hair with no visible bald spots (just vertex/crown thinning) ??

I NEED THE MONEY !

Show me the money I'll blow ya a cumshot anyday !

8)

misterium

Reaction score
Oi !

Yo !

f*** that sh*t... I love to beat my meat.

I suggest every REAL MAN on this fuckin forum purchase himself a Fleshlight (you know THAT site).. anyway, you won't regret it.

Masturbate (or f***) as much as you can, take your Propecia, and shut the hell up.

G

All you are doing is splatting finasteride all over your belly. That's why you are going bald.

You need to keep it in there. If you want to wank off then make sure when you do it that there is a women sitting there ready to recieve. You may as well help her tit's grow than let it go to waste.

I'm outa here.......

Thinning

Experienced Member
Reaction score
blue said:
Speaking of...i wonder how much those donor places give you for sperm...cause ill work that 9-5 no problem,while going to school

They only give you 25-75$ ( depending on several factors ) and you cant jerk ( or ejaculate ) for 2 weeks before. They want you to store up a massive jizz-load so its super rich in sperm.

I dont think the same clinic will keep taking your spooge again and again either.

pleasehelpme

Established Member
Reaction score
... well putting all the jokes and sh*t aside, i've had the exact same problem as you (the seeker) man.

i used to think jackin off a few times everyday was the cause of my hair seeming to have fallen out/thinned etc... i worried like a b**ch about it and it was all that i could think about.

but honestly... masturbation does slightly raise your DHT level but going bald because you jack-off? thats bullshit bro. thats saying if you have sex, you'll go bald. man take it from me i'm only 17 and sh*t i ain't gonn give up a shitload of sex with a fine girl cuz it "raises my DHT level or whatever".

my dad told me some sh*t after i kept telling him that i thought that i was losing my hair, "with all that damn worrying your doing no sh*t.. you should expect your hair to fall out." and then he told me some bullshit about how worrying causes your hair follicle to thin and sh*t cuz of stress (it makes some sense though).

seriously just try taking it off your mind. it worked for me for a while until i started worrying and paying attention to every strand of hair that fell out of my head. now i'm not worrying as much and i feel as if i'm maintaining more hair than before. go out a lot and don't just stay home.. it helps keep your mind busy with other more important sh*t.

and when you brush your hair, brush gently and use a light moisturizing shampoo (dove works great). i hope sh*t gets better for you bro. good luck.

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i do beleive there was a curse word in every sentence

whatthehell

Reaction score
im 20 and have exactly the same thing as you (Altho i dont think i jack off like you do!), but im on 1/6 proscar, been on 2 weeks no side effects

Stokes

Established Member
Reaction score
Well i started jerking off when i was 18, and I had thick hair back then. Now i'm 23 and it has been thinning since I was 20. I kind of think that it may have something to do with it.....No one can say for sure if it does or doesn't but most people with some clues will say it doesn't.

I have reduced the amount of times I masterbate hoping that it might help my hairloss.

G

OK People...

I've started my MASTURBATION CUT-DOWN MONTH

Lets hop turn into Norwood 0 by end of July :)