I’m 18 And Receding, What Should I Do?

will.A_2018

My Regimen
Reaction score
hi, I’m 18 years old and my hairline has been receding since I was 15. It’s still fairly early and not that noticble unless I brush my hair back. It’s also starting to look thinner on top. I’ve been told Rogaine doesn’t work in the hairline, but would it work at just preventing any more hair loss. Also how likely is it of getting negative side effects like erectile dysfunction. Finally are there any other things I can do, bare in mind I’m still in college and won’t be able to afford a transplant
Thank you

Oscar66

Established Member
Reaction score
Minimum get on Rogaine. The generic brand Minoxidil 5% of course since it's cheap. You could also at least start finasteride and cut it up into small pieces rather than a full pill a day. At least then you are actively doing something.

will.A_2018

My Regimen
Reaction score
Minimum get on Rogaine. The generic brand Minoxidil 5% of course since it's cheap. You could also at least start finasteride and cut it up into small pieces rather than a full pill a day. At least then you are actively doing something.
Thank you, what are the chances of negative side affects, I’m only concerned about serious ones that have been mentioned like erectile dysfunction

Oscar66

Established Member
Reaction score
If you start by going half on the pills, you get a better idea of any sides. And stop or reverse them with the smaller dosage. IMO that it..