I'm 16, what is going on with my hair?

Forfucsakewhyme

My Regimen
Reaction score
Pic for reference.
Some things to be noted:
- I have low iron.
- I stress a lot, and with this new "discovery", I'm reaching suicidal levels.
- other side is kinda normal.

Attachments

• 20210904_172458.jpg
    20210904_172458.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 151

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm Indian, and I have slight beard hair appearing (shaved for the first time last month, because it did not look tidy, very thin beard hair)
Now because of Columbus not knowing where he landed, can you tell me which country you are from? It relates to beard growth.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
And language in terms of being Dravidian or not or being more so Indo-European? Nobody but me studies ethnic patterns or few but beard growth is bad for hair growth to be succinct.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My maternal grand father is bald, however my maternal uncle (40) and dad (45) have very good hair. My paternal grandfather has thick hair, and he's close to 80
It's just one pic and I will look at more if you like. Seeing the entire face helps but from that pic and what you say, I think it's male pattern baldness which seems to be really common among Indians and Pakistanis from the sub-continent. Only 16 sucks because that requires some hard choices. If you do in fact have male pattern baldness, what is your choice in treatments and when? Because most of them except minoxidil might curtail some vertical growth.

Hairs45

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's the only hope I've got
you are a norwood zero, you do have hair loss but whats happening is youre losing youre juvenile hairline to a more mature norwood 1

smp is a permanent disaster and it will look like someone drew a helmet on your head with a marker. dont ever get it

Forfucsakewhyme

My Regimen
Reaction score
you are a norwood zero, you do have hair loss but whats happening is youre losing youre juvenile hairline to a more mature norwood 1

smp is a permanent disaster and it will look like someone drew a helmet on your head with a marker. dont ever get it
What's my best shot if it gets worse by the time I'm 20 then?

Beard + buff?