I’m 15 Years Old Is My Hair Reciding?

b0bby0rr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey so about two years ago when I was 13 I start to notice that my hair was getting thinner then it once was, so I have try different types of shampoos and I haven’t seen grow back anything I think it has just slowed it down my dad said he start to notice losing more hair when he was 19 but he had very long hair then now he's Bald but on my moms side all my grandfathers had very thick hair and lots of it and the recent shampoo I have is suppose to make your hair thicker but I don’t see anything and since recently I had buzzed cut my hair 2 months ago I feel like it made it worst I just want an honest opinion about my hairline because I get made fun it .....again this could just be my anxiety

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 227
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 257
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 238
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 239
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 225
  • D631B0F5-1717-413F-B033-D3349EF3B6EF.jpeg
    D631B0F5-1717-413F-B033-D3349EF3B6EF.jpeg
    63.7 KB · Views: 230

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You better stop wasting your $ on those shampoos, as they are the equivalent of drinking more milk to get taller.

You're not thinning/receding, but it may happen. Just keep an eye on it for now.

Hairicane

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It doesn't look like it to me. At your age who can say what the future holds, but for now and if say at least the next five to ten years you'll be fine.