I'm 15, Am i already receding ?? weird hairline

Luznar

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a patch in the middle of my hairline. Is this normal?
20201125_231326.jpg

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It depends. I see people with that shape of hairline in the center but they are a NW1. It could be a genetic trait. Does anyone else in your family have a hairline with that shape (males, or even females)?

Hairs45

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what we need to know is if your hairline was like that when you were 10 years old. pics would be appreciated.

Luznar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there a treament i can do to stop it and maybe regrow the hair that i lost

Luznar

My Regimen
Reaction score
It depends. I see people with that shape of hairline in the center but they are a NW1. It could be a genetic trait. Does anyone else in your family have a hairline with that shape (males, or even females)?
No, i'm the only with that shape of hairline in my family.

Señor AIDidaS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It almost looks like you might have a cowlick in the center of your hairline. Usually it happens on one side if it’s on the hairline, but I’ve seen ones in the center before. They look similar to this.
721F33CF-35C7-4203-9D97-525237E1CC6E.jpeg

It is very unusual for balding to start in the forelock instead of the temples. Have you ever paid any attention to your hair before now, or is it just now that you are thinking you might have loss?

Luznar

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just
It almost looks like you might have a cowlick in the center of your hairline. Usually it happens on one side if it’s on the hairline, but I’ve seen ones in the center before. They look similar to this.
View attachment 151685
It is very unusual for balding to start in the forelock instead of the temples. Have you ever paid any attention to your hair before now, or is it just now that you are thinking you might have loss?
I just noticed that my hairline wasnt normal

jazz1

Reaction score
Your hair still looks great, you use anything natural for hairloss?