Illinois Hairplant Doctors, Any Recommendations Or Experiences?

Conan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm brand new to joining this forum. I have read quite a bit. I'm looking at going for a transplant in a year or so.

I'm on Illinois, several hours from Chicago. It appears there are many doctors in the Chicago area, but not really any down state.

Does anyone have any positive experiences with doctors in this area? I appreciate any help! Thanks!

Abi28

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have heard of Dr Konior who is located in Chicago, I have seen some good results from him, there is no harm in consulting with him, take your time and consult with multiple doctors, good luck

Conan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you, I will definitely contact that doctor. I figure there are so many doctors in that area perhaps folks have some experiences to share. I appreciate the lead.

Hopefully I'm a candidate. I plan to save up for awhile and not go into debt. Gives me time to shop around and gather Intel!

Abi28

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you, I will definitely contact that doctor. I figure there are so many doctors in that area perhaps folks have some experiences to share. I appreciate the lead.

Hopefully I'm a candidate. I plan to save up for awhile and not go into debt. Gives me time to shop around and gather Intel!

Great way to approach things, there is no reason to rush, take your time and consult with a lot of doctors, also if money is tight you can consider Turkey, they have some great surgeons there, you can save a lot of money by going there but you have to do a lot of research prior and consult with multiple doctors before making a decision, best of luck.