Iker Casillas hair going down the drain

maradona

Established Member
Reaction score
Anybody watching RM/AM atm? Casilla's hair is like a nw3 and he tries to hide it so bad. It has progressed quite rapidly he was a nw2 at most a few months ago.

:sobbing: reminds of me.

T

TravisB

I have managed to het a glimpse at his hair and yeah, it seems it's getting pretty aggressive. Isn't he taking Propecia or something?

Well, I guess he will have to slowly say good bye to his heart throb status as he progresses on his Norwood journey.

kejan

Established Member
Reaction score
I noticed his hair loss tonight too and I watch La Liga most weeks. Bright lights at the Vicente?
Spotted his hair was losing density the past few years but just thought it was 'maturing out' but noticed the hairline the last few months too.

Jockson

Established Member
Reaction score
Interesting, never noticed he was losing hair. Speaking of footballers, is it just me or is Javier Hernandez balding too? I noticed on a couple of occasions he looks to have early signs of diffuse thinning.

B

Beingbaldsucks

What about robben , bald long time ago, I remember he was like Norwood 4 in age 20 when he was in Chelsea and I always said he looked like 30+ to me but never connected it to his hairloss, it was before I started balding