Igrow Laser Hair Growth Treatment For Hair Loss?

sadila

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I won't trust any product that uses a picture like this for publicity
51VXm7PHGRL.jpg

sadila

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
All scams, good for trash

rocket_hare

My Regimen
Reaction score
There's papers one laser treatment so it's been shown to help, you can check hlc2020 for some posts hes done on it in the past.
You can look up theradome, they have FDA approval for use on women because they conform to the spec of another device that was cleared a long time ago for the same treatment.

In general it seems the laser helmets by themselves don't do enough to warrant getting if everything else hasn't worked for you.
At best they are good in combination with other treatments.

These companies are probably praying off the fact there has been some evidence showing lasers to help but again who knows how rigorous their testing is if any.

Full disclosure I do have a theradome and use it (for good luck) but I also use a bunch of other stuff and honestly the laser helmet is just an embarrassing gimmick to me, an $800 mistake I made in a state of anxiety.
I keep it around as a reminder to not fall for bullshit like that again, unlike RU I suppose the worst it can do is nothing, only sides was on my wallet haha.

I agree with @sadila and wouldn't recommend the it, don't waste your money.

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
I tried everything...
Except hair transplant.

Minoxidil, different sprays, you name it... 0 effect.

Now I find out that there is some home laser treatment called iGrow.

Anyone tried this?

It`s 400 bucks... on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...CZHDU&linkId=4cf623a1d4b6ba8a88769d4610a3481c

It`s sopoused to work and you can use it home.
There have been studies that claim lllt promotes hair growth but I've never heard it working anecdotally. Stay away from led, laser is suppose to work better.

joni106

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm going to try llt (IRESTORE) combined micronnedling and other treatments. (ru,minoxidil, nizoral, castor oil)
I do not know if it will work, but I have a feeling that with other treatments(especially dermaroller) it will work.
I'm Norwood 6-7 so I have nothing to lose but money.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
I experimented with lasers a few years back. The thing is now in my garage collecting dust. Personally I would pass.

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Im so godamn tired of companies throwing a f*****g "i" on the front of the name of their product, company or service. I can drive around town and find 20 businesses in an hour the f*****g "i" in their name

Theres an ice cream shop near me called icream. So stupid, and gross