If you've ordered from UnitedPharmacies....

rk

Reaction score
I would really like to hear about your experience. Specifically in regards to delivery time. I made an order on Aug19th (last Saturday). I really need it to arrive by this Friday. I would very much appreciate hearing about the 'typical' delivery times for orders from this site. I am located in NYC. I have also done research and apparently the items are shipped from Hong Kong. Hong Kong Post states a 6-7 business day window for shipments to the US. UnitedPharmacies says 7-14 days. Are they simply being conservative with this number? What delivery times has everybody experienced? Thank you in advance....

Renegade

Established Member
Reaction score
I've ordered from UP several times and shipping (to the US) has always taken about 14 days. That's one reason why I prefer Inhouse Pharmacy - shipping from them is always about 7 days. I think it's b/c they don't ship out of Hong Kong (and that might be good enough reason to use them instead anyway).

riptiduh

Reaction score
They are definitely great. I have spoken to him on the phone before, 1 order took a little more than a month, I think it got lost in the mail. He refunded me, sent a new order within 3 business days, gave me a 25% discount AND shipped the previous order worth 80$ USD for free.

So as far as my experiences are concerned, they are a great company and I will continue to order since I get a 5% recurring customer discount!

rk

Reaction score
well, my concern was all for naught. Package arrived today from India (not hong kong as I had been expecting). Total was 7 business days for delivery. none too shabby.

stampede

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I've always had excellent service from UP.

Their packages arrive in the UK very quickly, like 2/3 days!

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
Whyatt said:
Is it bad to get it from Hong Kong? More likely to be fake? :eek:

they will ship from india if you ask them but ive never had a problem with them

i live in the uk and my order always turns up exactly a week later

Artista

Established Member
Reaction score
libertine said:
Whyatt said:
Is it bad to get it from Hong Kong? More likely to be fake? :eek:

they will ship from india if you ask them but ive never had a problem with them

i live in the uk and my order always turns up exactly a week later
Mine is from Hong Kong too. So no worries, or should we ask to ship from India?

Also, my order was past the 14 day mark that they say they ship. I emailed them and they sent me a new order. 2 days later my original order arrived. So I got double duty now! :D

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
yea mine comes from hong kong,they sent me finast or something instead of fincar so they sent me the fincar free of charge,so i get twice the finasteride for the price.......cant argue with that...........ive never had anything fake from them,either from india or hong kong,i think theyll ship it from india if you ask

stampede

Experienced Member
Reaction score
My last shipment was from India (I didn't ask for that specifically). The one before was from HK.

I tend not to worry about the possibility of them shipping fake meds. It would destroy their reputation and that wouldn't do them any good at all in the long term.

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I ordered from them about a week ago and I got it today. It was shipped from Hong Kong.