If you've never had a relationship have you missed out?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
never really had a long term relationship except 1 which was pretty short
i see on instagram people posting their relationships and getting away fro the wekeend togeher and doing all those relationship things ive only experienced this once but it was short and i couldn't even do all those things
feel like i've missed out

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
I started losing follicles at 20. I didn't lose my virginity until I was 23. Shaved sly at 24, split at 25 from wife. Fast forwards 18years and that's the only pitiful relationship I have had.
I use the analogy that (potentially) many women would like to be fucked by me, but none would want to BE with me.......

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I started losing follicles at 20. I didn't lose my virginity until I was 23. Shaved sly at 24, split at 25 from wife. Fast forwards 18years and that's the only pitiful relationship I have had.
I use the analogy that (potentially) many women would like to be fucked by me, but none would want to BE with me.......
that feel bro

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Since I grew a full beard, I have had more attention off women but it's just words isn't it. Apparently I'm "goodlooking" yet unable to get a girlfriend.....hmm, these aforementioned are damaged anyway. They tell me themselves....

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Since I grew a full beard, I have had more attention off women but it's just words isn't it. Apparently I'm "goodlooking" yet unable to get a girlfriend.....hmm, these aforementioned are damaged anyway. They tell me themselves....
if you get to bang the chicks though, im quite sure the chad husbands are just for showing of in front of friends and family (i believe that somehow anyway), but are so boring (which everybody should know), that the women are just bored^^

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
if you get to bang the chicks though, im quite sure the chad husbands are just for showing of in front of friends and family (i believe that somehow anyway), but are so boring (which everybody should know), that the women are just bored^^
Cope

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Mr Von, I got married at 24, 43 now. That's my only relationship.
Virtually all of the women I've straddled are/were in relationships. I am a big hairy scary bald monster at 6 3" and 100kg of solidified marrow, thus I straddle other men's partners.