If you're looking at tv today

will30

Reaction score
It seems the hairstyles that are currently in involve having hair. I mean a lot of it, the whole longer on top fad has taken over. The pompador(which I would not do), the ss, the side slick(mad men cut). All of this has to be hard to achieve with receding hairlines though right? Buzz cuts and anything spiky are surely out and its all about having hair lately. Thanks to Bruno Mars, Bieber, Gossling for making this crap happen. I envy the new hairstyles but the pomp though.

talmoode

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yes very true but I am seeing lots of people with a buzz cut and shaved head too.

Breaking Bald

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah but it's always been like this the 60's, 70's, 80's were all about hair!!! It's exactly the same as it was back in the day, nothings changed. Don't worry about it so much ; )

will30

Reaction score
yeah but lately it seems the people under 30 in particular are really flaunting their hair lately. There's this commercial for Verizon where this guy is looking in his gift bag and I really like how his hair is combed from the side and all. But idk if I can get it like that with what I have.

I'm considering ordering the Total Hair Regrowth tbh because I am not taking finasteride.