If you were to eat the bulbs of hairs that have fallen?

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Theoretically if every time a hair fell, if you picked it up and nipped the bulb of with your teeth and swallowed would you get all the nutrients you were losing? :sobbing: Wouldn’t this potentially be the save all cure for hair loss if you could nip them all?

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
:)

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
smile it feels good.

G

bubka said:
i do the same thing with my semen

i don't produce semen because i don't masturbate! and since i don't masturbate i will never lose another hair!

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Not masturbating is really really simple. Just increase you finasteride intake by 200% and you will never think of :jackit: again.

As far as bulb eating I have been doing it for about 3 months now and my hairloss has ceased entirely. It definitely works and you regain all the nutriets that was lost and build your vitamin levels back up to all time record highs.

I went to the Doctor just last thursday and he looked at my hair and was amazed at the natural progress. I stopped taking all meds... I feel like a new man.... my hair looks like it did in highschool.... I can wear my headphones again.... my cheekbones look strong.... and the Doctor determined after a series of blood test that my metachlorian count is up higher then any other he has felt in a long long while.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
KielMcK said:
Not masturbating is really really simple. Just increase you finasteride intake by 200% and you will never think of :jackit: again.

As far as bulb eating I have been doing it for about 3 months now and my hairloss has ceased entirely. It definitely works and you regain all the nutriets that was lost and build your vitamin levels back up to all time record highs.

I went to the Doctor just last thursday and he looked at my hair and was amazed at the natural progress. I stopped taking all meds... I feel like a new man.... my hair looks like it did in highschool.... I can wear my headphones again.... my cheekbones look strong.... and the Doctor determined after a series of blood test that my metachlorian count is up higher then any other he has felt in a long long while.

muhahahaahahahahah

bulb-eating is da new trend!!!

I wonder what will happen if you start other people's bulbs... will that make your hair go back to NW0?

Jacobo

Established Member
Reaction score
KielMcK said:

:punk:

Optimistic

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
KielMcK said:
Theoretically if every time a hair fell, if you picked it up and nipped the bulb of with your teeth and swallowed would you get all the nutrients you were losing? :sobbing: Wouldn’t this potentially be the save all cure for hair loss if you could nip them all?

Funnily enough I used to do this when I first noticed my hair falling - before Propecia was invented. I wish I'd patented the idea now.

But be careful when eating your own (or other people's) hair. It can get lodged in your intestines never to be expelled. Some people have died from this.

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
nip just the bud. that should be safe

Maxpwr

Established Member
Reaction score
KielMcK said:
nip just the bud. that should be safe
Or you could crush them up and snort them.... then lay back and wait for the kick! :woot:

harold

Established Member
Reaction score
RaginDemon said:
I wonder what will happen if you start other people's bulbs... will that make your hair go back to NW0?

You will become an ape.

KielMcK said:
I went to the Doctor just last thursday and he looked at my hair and was amazed at the natural progress. I stopped taking all meds... I feel like a new man.... my hair looks like it did in highschool.... I can wear my headphones again.... my cheekbones look strong.... and the Doctor determined after a series of blood test that my midichlorian count is up higher then any other he has felt in a long long while.

Use the force Luke :)
hh