If you use minoxidil on newly transplanted hairs on the forehead, will it result in them going through fast growth cycle also?

Deformity

My Regimen
Reaction score
Which may make their time where they're thick/ long not as often if I understand minoxidil correctly. Or will they shed slightly faster, but always be thick? still trying to understand ty.

Who Farted

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don’t put a bunch of chemicals on an area you just eviscerated with thousands of holes. Bits not going to do anything but inflame the tissue and cause possible damage to the already traumatized follicles. It’s also going to keep you from actually seeing what you got for your money. Let them grow in and establish, then think about additional measures.

They won’t grow faster and they’re not likely to thicken as it isn’t going to cause additional follicles to grow and it’s method of action doesn’t do anything to hair transplanted from a donor area. Transplanted follicles come from an area immune to male pattern baldness and are already as strong as they’re going to be. minoxidil increases blood flow to the area to promote growth. This works because male pattern baldness loss is a result of DHT sensitivity that deprives then of blood flow and slowly choked them out. In the case of follicles with an adequate circulation it won’t do anything. This is why someone with a full head of hair can’t douse their head in minoxidil and double their density.