If you took finasteride at 14 would it stunt your growth

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you dont believe me thats the biggest complement u know it bro?

Guys don’t do the dumping not if they can get sex regularly. Which just means you’re either a celebrity or something that you’ve got so much choice to be throwing away free pussy.

Clearly flexing

JagKännerMigSkärd

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys don’t do the dumping not if they can get sex regularly. Which just means you’re either a celebrity or something that you’ve got so much choice to be throwing away free pussy.

Clearly flexing
Well, what can i say. I just feel sorry for u bro if you think THIS way xd

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is cap lol literally a big study done showing it stops at 17 and grows .3 cm at most after
Until 20 (0-20).

See this

Imagine killing DHT during this sensitive age, no f*****g way. Better be bald than have a micropenis. There’s no coming back from a micropenis, you can get the hair back one way or another.

Dr sanches

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Until 20 (0-20).

See this

Imagine killing DHT during this sensitive age, no f*****g way. Better be bald than have a micropenis. There’s no coming back from a micropenis, you can get the hair back one way or another.
These are kids with micropenis you retard who have no dht .

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
These are kids with micropenis you retard who have no dht .

What does it matter man, the fact is DHT is necessary for growth as shown in this study up until the age of 20 ( if you’re a slow/late grower which some people are) and it’s a huge risk to be endanger your manhood like that.

b****s like to be filled up deep inside, can’t do that when you have a clit for a penis which might happen if you get on anti-DHT@14

I think you want to see this kid get fucked up hahaaa, bastard

Dr sanches

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What does it matter man, the fact is DHT is necessary for growth as shown in this study up until the age of 20 ( if you’re a slow/late grower which some people are) and it’s a huge risk to be endanger your manhood like that.

b****s like to be filled up deep inside, can’t do that when you have a clit for a penis which might happen if you get on anti-DHT@14

I think you want to see this kid get fucked up hahaaa, bastard
You don’t know sh*t bro