If you had to choose?

21gone

Established Member
Reaction score
If you were going bald and could do nothing about it, which would be most of us, which way would you want to go? Would you want to recede straight back and have the big forhead, recede and have the "island" which would meet the vertex, start at the vertex, or be a diffuse thinner? Perhaps a dumb question but just wondering which way you would want to go if you could do nothing about it?

Bismarck

Reaction score
I would prefer receding. If I would know that I'm getting bald, I would shave my head from the beginning on. Unfortunately, I'm going bald. :(

Zax

Reaction score
Receding. Front to back. Why? Because I'm a diffuse thinner, in my 20's, and unlike a receder, there is nothing I can do to hide the fact that I'm going bald. At least receders can do combovers. No matter which way I comb, part of my head shows an obvious problem.

TortoiseAndHair

Established Member
Reaction score
I think that I'm going to at some point have to give up and just shave everything off, leaving nothing behind.
Then, when I'm 60, I'll let the horseshoe grow back in, because by that point, who cares?

Rage

Established Member
Reaction score
60?

I'd be happy going bald when i have the wife and two kids.. beyond that is just bonus.

TortoiseAndHair

Established Member
Reaction score
You know what, screw 60. I wanna keep my hair until I'm 90. I'll be the most popular guy in the retirement home, with my gorgeous white locks of hair. They'll call me Fabiold.

Oh, yeah, and the finasteride "side effects" won't be a problem for me.

And, I'd be really rich too.

And an action movie star.

And a nobel prize winner.

And an astronaut.

And I'd be doing Brittney Spears' grandkids (cuz she'd be old and wrinkly by then)

Ahh, wishful thinking's great, isn't it?