if you got a high fwhR, baldness won't affect you much

alphamale

Reaction score
It's hardwired into womens attraction "switches", much more than hair.

Most guys with high fwhRs have no trouble "attracting women".

Make your real-life observations, it'll show you that this is true.
See how women behave around a high fwhR guy, it'll blow you away.

Remember the "confident" womanizer who always had it easy getting chicks? I bet he had a high fwhR.

The confident bald guy who women love? probably fwhR too.

be69e1e9a365f7b59395b02ed8851249.jpg

Andre Agassi

agassi-bald.jpeg

ljungberg683.jpg

Randy%20Couture-IHA-023756.jpg

Asafa-Powell01010.jpg

600full-chuck-liddell.jpg

images

293.travolta.john.lc.111008.jpg

article-2153443-136854CE000005DC-217_306x423.jpg

Scrappy

Reaction score
Even Agassi, a rich famous athlete got affected by his baldness. He was dating Brooke Shields but when he balded he had to settle for Steffi Graf.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shields definitely knew he was bald, that big 80s c*** rocker hair he had was actually a wig, which should really be celebrated as the most amazing baldness con in history. The guy played in front of millions of people on TV for hours running around whacking a ball, and he chose the most ridiculously over the top hair to do so with, and it was all fake, and nobody even knew until recently.

It's kinda like the "Big Lie", I mean nobody could ever imagine he'd wear a wig that makes his hair look that insanely eye catching? Could he? It turns out, he did, and knew nobody would suspect a thing.

Genius.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and this thread is awful by the way.

Jimbo5

Established Member
Reaction score
Agassi did more than just date Shields ... he was married to her for a few years in the late '90s. I believe she actually encouraged him to shave his head.

Graf had a great body back in the day. The face, of course, not so great.

Like a lot of black dudes, Pretty Boy Mayweather (last pic) looks pretty good bald.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's just kind of funny that on a forum where we all congregate to release some steam about the superficiality of other people, everyone's focussed on how attractive females are physically.

That's not a dig at you jimbo, I'm the same, but really, maybe Steffi Graf has a personality suited to Agassi? I mean it's so naive to think he purposely "traded down", as if a millionaire tennis player couldn't find some random young hot chick to marry. This is idiotic thought in it's more pure form.

Oh but that is definitely a dig at Scrappy.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
It's just kind of funny that on a forum where we all congregate to release some steam about the superficiality of other people, everyone's focussed on how attractive females are physically.

+1.

Scrappy

Reaction score

That's not a dig at you jimbo, I'm the same, but really, maybe Steffi Graf has a personality suited to Agassi? I mean it's so naive to think he purposely "traded down", as if a millionaire tennis player couldn't find some random young hot chick to marry. This is idiotic thought in it's more pure form.

Oh but that is definitely a dig at Scrappy.

I certainly wouldn't kick Steffi Graf out of bed back in the day. But most would say Shields was hotter. Anyway, Graf probably is a better match for Agassi personality-wise, and Agassi looks pretty good bald.

Jimbo5

Established Member
Reaction score
Andre should dump Steffi and go after that hottie (Genie Bouchard) from Canada...