If you get a beard to scalp transplant, they are pro dht, so if you use propecia and minoxidil on them will that negatively affect them?

DominoEffect

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone on a yt comment asked that, and I've been curious about that since I intend to use my beard follicles on the top of my head so.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I nuke 98% WITH DUTASTERIDE and it hasnt affected my beard at all. No changes. They can grow fine with just T.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
is dutasteride worth the extra sides than finasteride?
I cant tolerate finasteride so I have no Choice but to use dutasteride. My only side is ejaculation disorder on dutasteride. Other than that my libido and hardness is crazy good.

DominoEffect

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I cant tolerate finasteride so I have no Choice but to use dutasteride. My only side is ejaculation disorder on dutasteride. Other than that my libido and hardness is crazy good.
why does finasteride have an intolerance factor. aren't dutasteride and finasteride basically the same lol.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
what do you think it is.

how do they work differently?

are there issues if you take both finasteride and dutasteride lmao
Because it blocks both types of dht, type 1 and 2, so makes it more balanced i guess thats what a guy guessed on some forum. I havent tried taking both and never will. If you want to thats fine.

Ajamilo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What do u mean with ejacualtion disorder?

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I did read somewhere that DHT levels can determine ejaculate volume and force.
I think its due to my prostate being smaller than normal now. Also sperm production possibly. Some Lucky days I can shoot out abit it happened twice in a row for 2 days I was suprised. But those days are rare.

Lumalux

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
An enlarged prostate blocks the flow of urine and ejaculate. I know mine has enlarged with age. Urine flow is not as free as it used to be and when younger I could easily launch reproductive matter six feet or more. :p

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
An enlarged prostate blocks the flow of urine and ejaculate. I know mine has enlarged with age. Urine flow is not as free as it used to be and when younger I could easily launch reproductive matter six feet or more. :p
Wow ok. Then its probably dht in my case Maybe weakens some muscle that feeds off dht because the amount of sperm has barely reduced tbh and its Still thick to feed a twink or a jock.