If You Ever Find Yourself Bored.................

TEG

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
like I was for 8 hours on jury duty waiting to be called for a case (which never happened) and have only my phone to play with, read the HCM reviews on trustpilot.com. I cant believe the stuff they did to their poor so called "clients" like wearing a system without reattachment for 7 weeks? Making you think only THEY can do it. paying outrageous amounts of money for a different level of service, claiming any problems you have will go away if you upgrade.. Must have itched like hell. I would have ripped it off. And I also learned their pieces are garbage as well as whatever line of shampoos and nonsense they insist you HAVE TO purchase from them because only they have them.

some of the reviews are so obviously made up by probably vp's of the company and such.

I am thankful I found toplace and did not go to HCM

Last edited:

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a friend who's been wearing the same "helmet of hair" for decades. Every month he goes in and gets new hair. Same color, and density since he was in his 20s, and he is now in his 50s.

He has probably spent the equivalent of a medium-sized Lexus at this place.

He wouldn't even talk to me once I started wearing a system when he realized what I pay, and how great it looks.

There are also guys on here, who refuse to switch... it's a security blanket.

Now I need to go and look!

Reactions: TEG

cottonReville

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair Club for Men?

I went there when I was 25 - presently 35 - because I didn't like my hairline and wanted a toupee so as to lower my hairline.

I asked for a partial, which they said doesn't exist, something I've since found to be untrue.

For 2,500$ they put a piece of plastic on my scalp and did a "template" then matched my hair against a color and texture grid.

While they got the color right, they got the texture entirely wrong.

I hated the toupee as soon as it was put on. I removed it within a day or two, saw that was just a wig in lace, and concluded when I lose hair, I'll be a toupee wearer who buys his product from an inexpensive outfit, as the technology is _NOT_ sophisticated..

You are gluing a wig to the top of your head. It's been done for ages, and it's not rocket science.

Hair Club is ridic. I got a refund after pushing hard.

Hair Newbie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
like I was for 8 hours on jury duty waiting to be called for a case (which never happened) and have only my phone to play with, read the HCM reviews on trustpilot.com. I cant believe the stuff they did to their poor so called "clients" like wearing a system without reattachment for 7 weeks? Making you think only THEY can do it. paying outrageous amounts of money for a different level of service, claiming any problems you have will go away if you upgrade.. Must have itched like hell. I would have ripped it off. And I also learned their pieces are garbage as well as whatever line of shampoos and nonsense they insist you HAVE TO purchase from them because only they have them.

some of the reviews are so obviously made up by probably vp's of the company and such.

I am thankful I found toplace and did not go to HCM

My annual costs around $500 USD or less.
$300 / 2 per cut stock systems
$15 / 2-3 Got2B (each can lasts 6 months)
$10 / Isopropyl alcohol 3-4 bottles
$39 / Remy Silk Mist Leave-in conditioner $13 each X 3 bottles
$50 / Misc (Shampoo, strong glues for special events)

I spent more when I had my bio hair. The hair system is way more easy to manage than my bio hair.

Last edited:

Manny007

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I spent more than when I had my bio hair. The hair system is way more easy to manage than my bio hair.

wow u r the man great work ..

Pallas foods

My Regimen
Reaction score

I spent more when I had my bio hair. The hair system is way more easy to manage than my bio hair.

If u don't mind me asking wat kind of glue do you use for the special events??

Hair Newbie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If u don't mind me asking wat kind of glue do you use for the special events??

I swap between lace and skin but mainly wear UTS using Got2b (black tube). I'm a very active guy who enjoys sweating from exercise. So glad that the Got2b and UTS work perfectly even though I have oily skin and sweat a lot. When it comes to special events such as watersport, skydiving, scuba diving..... etc. I would rather wear Lace with stronger tapes and adhesives.

Examples show as below:
1. UTS / 2-3 days hold:
Got2b (black tube) full bond apply on the base, super easy to clean up.

2. UTS / 1-2 weeks hold: (not recommend for UTS due to not breathable)
Walker 1522 tape on perimeter and Ghostbond or Esha for the hairline.

Doing watersports or extream activity
3. Lace / 10 days to two weeks plus hold: (not recommend for UTS due to not breathable)
Walker Lace Front Support Tape on perimeter and Ultra Hold liquid adhesive for the hairline.

Hair Newbie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You only go through 2 systems a year???

I don't blow dryer the hair system and don't use hair products. I really think it helps extend the longevity of the hair systems. 6-8 months lifespan is possible.

Last edited:

cottonReville

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't blow dryer the hair system and don't use hair products. I really think it helps extend the longevity of the hair systems. 6-8 months lifespan is possible.

And your pieces are low density, slept in? Jeez. Who's your supplier, God?

Hair Newbie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And your pieces are low density, slept in? Jeez. Who's your supplier, God?

I only sleep with the system on when I go camping or short trip. I ordered the stock system in medium light density through Lordhair. I special request to make it lighter than medium light density with a natural graduated hairline.
This is one of my old posts with photo links:
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...-system-experience.118851/page-4#post-1807686

1st link below is my newest 0.03 Ultra Thin Skin V-looped
2nd links below is my 0.06 Super thin skin V-looped
3rd link is my original Full France Lace system
---------------------------------------------
0.03 UTS
Wearing periods: Jun 1 to present
https://i.imgur.com/4ZtDhia.jpg
V-looped 0.06mm Super Thin Skin
Duration 5 months (still have months of lifespan)
Wore it from Jan 1 to May 31
https://i.imgur.com/XIgFzdr.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/DSNA7rj.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/BiP0bzX.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/MSMTzqe.jpg
First Full France Lace Base system:
I just took it out from the box couple weeks ago and re-use it again on weekend when I go hiking or any out door activity. These photos were taken at the beach over the weekend in a very strong wind so you can see my hairline in front of the sun. I use Walker 1522 tape only on the perimeter and hairline.
https://imgur.com/a/vFWf4mC

cottonReville

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ah, no wonder the Got2B works so well for you - you're apply it to thin skin systems, not lace ones.

Hair looks amazingly real.

What stock unit did you buy from Lord? I don't think they do graduated hairlines really...Or, if they do, they don't do it very well. I personally couldn't tell the back from front on mine, which I had cut my head size, thus removing the serial # or whatnot on the back base

Hair Newbie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ah, no wonder the Got2B works so well for you - you're apply it to thin skin systems, not lace ones.

Hair looks amazingly real.

What stock unit did you buy from Lord? I don't think they do graduated hairlines really...Or, if they do, they don't do it very well. I personally couldn't tell the back from front on mine, which I had cut my head size, thus removing the serial # or whatnot on the back base

Got2b works well on lace too. The difference between using got2b on skin and lace is I have to apply Got2b directly on my scalp instead of the lace base.

List of the systems I bought:
1st S7: Full French Lace (practice piece)
2nd Q6: French Lace with Thin Skin
3nd S1-V: Super Thin Skin 0.06mm
4th S22: Ultra Thin Skin V-looped 0.03mm
I was planning to use the first stock piece for practice and then buy the second piece from either Toplace , HD or Northwest Lace . However, it turned out I like their hair quality so I decided to stay with them.

Manny007

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I swap between lace and skin but mainly wear UTS using Got2b (black tube). I'm a very active guy who enjoys sweating from exercise. So glad that the Got2b and UTS work perfectly even though I have oily skin and sweat a lot. When it comes to special events such as watersport, skydiving, scuba diving..... etc. I would rather wear Lace with stronger tapes and adhesives.

Examples show as below:
1. UTS / 2-3 days hold:
Got2b (black tube) full bond apply on the base, super easy to clean up.

Hey for the UTS 2-3 day hold you apply the Got2b glue on the base and nothing on your skin?