If you dislike your life, there is options to turn that over! look here.

repps

Reaction score
Hi guys,

if you dislike your life because of your hair loss and therefore feel like an social looser, theres alot of options.
But it will claim some work from your side! Stop feel pity about yourself and start handling.

GET RID OF LIMITING BELIEFS

First off i'm going to explain the outer game, which is important, but not as important as the (INNER GAME).
If you are almost bald, go and shave your head totally. And take some solarium to not shine up like a high watt light.

neil-strauss-before-after.jpg

On that picture you see what i mean.

Secondly start training, for the sake of getting a leaner\stronger body, but also cause this will make you alot more happy.
Because when you train you release endorphins in your brain (happiness chemicals) and maintain low cortison levels - stress hormone.

If you have a strong wish to get rid of extra body fat then visit this site, and buy the book (easiest way i have found):
www.eatstopeat.com

And now THE INNER GAME - the real important ****!
If you struggle with making friends, or feel like bosses at your work dont respect you and listen to what you say, read this book:

How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegi
(found on www.ebay.com)

If you struggle with getting laid or getting a girlfriend read this book:

The Natural: How to Effortlessly Attract the Women You Want by Richard La Ruina
(found on www.ebay.com)

If you want to approach them specific at daytime in the street, visit this site:

www.daygame.com and buy the Daygame Blueprint program. (but read The Natural book first)

And MOST important is to get peace with yourself before start dating so i would STRONGLY recomend:

PUA Training - Inner Game Installed www.puatraining.com
This is a set of 7dvd and 8audio files . If you can afford it, BUY IT! the guys making the program really deserves it.
If not you can download a torrent file by writing: pua inner game installed torrent - in google, and pick the one with the www.demonoid adress.

And at last this one sounds kind a freaky, but testosterone gives you automatically self-confidence.
And there have been studies that shows that if you stop masturbation the testosterone level will go up day by day until day 7 when it will peak.
at day 6-7 you have 50% more testosterone!! Also p**rn is a bad ide, cause it will give you a wrong picture of women.

For me this is great, it is easier to jump into the approach. I tell ya, the first approach of the day\night towards women is hard, but after doing 3-4-5 the mind get used to it and approach anxiety dissapear, you wont believe it until you try it!

I will add a legal torrent link with some books, the .pdf book on why to much masturbation and p**rn itself is unhealthy. Named: Kill it guys.pdf
http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7055106/

also there is a some pages of the richard la ruina book there, but only 1/4 of the book. Buy it in paper version at ebay, not expensive.

You only live approx. 28000 days, so go out and make each day count brother!! :D