If You Could Have One Male Celebrity's Hair.. Who's Would It Be?

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't know the name of this guy, but wish I had his hair. Lucky bastard.

C1EGAHSVIAQxm6A.jpg

Comb_over

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Zayn's hair is amazing! I would probably be happiest guy in the world if i had his hair.

But this hair is a dream too:
Mariano di vaio

Attachments

• IMG_3547.JPG
    IMG_3547.JPG
    17.8 KB · Views: 564
  • IMG_3548.JPG
    IMG_3548.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 618

irondude221

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't care who, I just want flowy hair that's easy to style. I have poverty African thick coarse curly hair, so when I grow it out, my hair ends up looking like the mac in mac and cheese. I also want to be able to grow out long majestic hair like Jason Momoa, but alas I have to settle with a damn fro.

hollow11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Adam Coupland (a.k.a Edge from WWE). Emre Can from Liverpool has a pretty nice hairline as well

hollow11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@DHTpolice that's Coolio, you might know him from his classic hip hop track "gangsta paradise".
He's been under the influence of some hard *** f*****g drugs for a long time though,so that explains his hairstyle a little bit imo

Shawna

My Regimen
Reaction score
Who does everyone consider there favourite and most praiseworthy celebrity in terms of hair? Since we're all obsessed with our hair it's interesting to know which celebrity you guys think has the best and most admirable look.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQP7dZtvy0r3BCUCkJg1crPAP_kA6i1A-VdlOqjydxiVD-rZLJD.jpg

Norwoodcemetary

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any dense norwood 2...im not greedy..sh*t ill take my 60yo neighbors hair

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
God-tier hairlines, i miss my buzzcut, being reduced to coping with strange haircuts to camouflage what remains, f*** this sh*t

Colin Farell
654123.jpg

Christian Bale
465123.jpg

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldnt choose hair, it can fall anytime, i'd choose jason Statham's face shape and beard xd