If you are lucky enough...

G

If you are lucky enough to get some of your hair back from whatever:

How does it grow back?

When one of these new hairs sprouts how quick does it grow?

If they start as small hairs how long does it take for them to turn into normal hairs?

Do the little hairs fall out and then the big hairs replace them or the the little hair just
start thicking and become a big hair?

Or do the new little hairs just hang out and never become big hairs?

Axon

Reaction score
The thinning hair I had returned to normalcy. I saw no "new" hair; no little buds or anything like that.

G

I love your Avatar. We had a kitten that would wait behind a door and jump you when you walked by.

You could look around the corner and see him waiting to pounce.

He was so intent on jumping you he never looked up.

Thanks for your input. No one else seems to have hair growth they want to talk about.

Axon

Reaction score
Regrowth is such a long, slow process. I think most guys lose patience too quickly. My hairline took about 10 months to change - thank god the crown improved within 3 months or I might have quit!

Everything is nice and stable now.

NilesTilden

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm lucky I guess. Started seeing regrowth along my hairline less than 2 months into minoxidil treatment. My regrowth has been all dark, terminal hairs from the beginning. Now I'm just under 11 months into 2 x daily minoxidil. Slow, but continuing thickening going on, and overall hair appearance is greatly improved over a year ago. I not know how many years it's been since my hair's looked this good. Fantastic.

Not only that, but this morning I discovered we have a foxy new newsbabe in town - http://community-2.webtv.net/Narweasil/Doctor/

Odelay

Established Member
Reaction score
I can see the little hairs around my temples but they don't want to develop to anything more than that. I am sure there are similar hairs on the rest of my head but it is hard to get the angle to seem them like you can in the front.