My Regimen
Reaction score
"hey, am i balding?"

View attachment 126474

"what? you are crazy! thats a full head of hair"

30 seconds and one buzzcut later

View attachment 126475 View attachment 126476

thinning and balding in the typical norwood pattern
that is not balding my friend, you know either you have male pattern baldness or not everyone lose some density of hair as they age, also the photo lighting and angle can make the top head thinner... soon I will be posting a thread and talk with details about this friend

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
that is not balding my friend, you know either you have male pattern baldness or not everyone lose some density of hair as they age, also the photo lighting and angle can make the top head thinner... soon I will be posting a thread and talk with details about this friend

you are right, its 100 % due to the light ..

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

drop the link in the thread then. so far im not convinced

shoegazing

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
a-ranking-of-the-hottest-buzz-cuts-in-hollywood-2-31342-1398353399-8_dblbig.jpg

Look Robert Pattinson (right). It seems to be thinning front but look at him now:

robert-pattinson.jpg

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
487230079-1419961873-jpg-quality-8-height-1201-jpg-jpg.jpg

vs

1429300336-fd379415c4c12b358ac7db715da36db2-1038x576-jpg.jpg

the timebomb is ticking

with grown out hair you will notice thinning only when 50% and more of the hair is already gone. with buzzcut you will notice earlier

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is andrew garfiled couple months ago at 36 years old, He's all fine ! you are just dumb
Capture d’écran 2019-10-03 à 10.13.50.png

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
this is the dumbest thread i have seen in my entire life

not only are you retards losing your hair, you apparently do not understand how camera flash works.....

OMG jake gyllenhaal is thinning on corner !!! :
Capture d’écran 2019-10-03 à 12.00.50-01.png

(Then When is hair is grown) :
jakegyll6.jpg

I swear randolf_faust gotta enter a Psychiatry hospital and leave this forum

justbeconfident

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Idk how asinine or blind you need to be to not spot Garfields nw4 in Y shaped pattern.
0422-andrew-launch-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

Everyone in this thread who said Garfield isnt balding is complete imbicile
andrew-garfield-attends-the-american-associates-of-the-national-gala-picture-id930706524.jpg

These balding clowns trying so hard to repeat mantra to themselves that being confident is only thing that matters and nobody notices your baldness and you can have great life as bald guy. Keep staying delusional.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's the f*****g point, these guys have uniform density all over, they dont have more density in one place than in other one.
Garfield has PATTERNED density disproportion.
How f*****g stupid are you.

the guy is going 37 years old dude, give me his head of hair at this age and i would be the happiest man on earth..

not every man wanna have a 12 years old bieber hair line.

justbeconfident

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the guy is going 37 years old dude, give me his head of hair at this age and i would be the happiest man on earth..

Stop writing bullshit excuses, we arent talking about what hair he has at 36, we are discussing the fact that he has been balding for years. You majorly fucked up when said he wasnt. Just shows how incompetent norwood spotters we have here except for the OP. From the first picture it's obvious that Garfield has been norwooding for years.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stop writing bullshit excuses, we arent talking about what hair he has at 36, we are discussing the fact that he has been balding for years. You majorly fucked up when said he wasnt. Just shows how incompetent norwood spotters we have here except for the OP. From the first picture it's obvious that Garfield has been norwooding for years.

and you think andrew garfield gives a sh*t about what you or the op thinks lol....

keep popping your duta pill everyday and f*****g no girls

shoegazing

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's the f*****g point, these guys have uniform density all over, they dont have more density in one place than in other one.
Garfield has PATTERNED density disproportion.
How f*****g stupid are you.
that's what I was trying to show, dude. No need to be so upset lmao

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

reread the headline. his age is not even topic of thread. topic of thread is that you can spot norwooding more earlier on a buzzcut then with hair grown out.

in that case even years before.

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is andrew garfiled couple months ago at 36 years old, He's all fine ! you are just dumb
View attachment 129519

no he is already thinning in the typical norwood pattern. you can already tell at which norwood stage he will eventually end up

if that kind of thinning is acceptable for his age is a total different topic.

Last edited:

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score
almost everyone loses density with age. Doesn't mean they will be full slick bald though. Most guys start balding at age 23-25 and don't notice it. They just stay balding their whole lives but never actually go bald except a few.