If you are balding and still believe in god then idk what to say

John4445

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why the assumption that God is good? God is everything- pain, happiness, suffering. That's not a reason to disbelief. Life is a torture chamber for half the population- without this, the other half could not possibly experience happiness.

BaldingSince18

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why the assumption that God is good? God is everything- pain, happiness, suffering. That's not a reason to disbelief. Life is a torture chamber for half the population- without this, the other half could not possibly experience happiness.
So do you think that happiness can’t exist without suffering?

John4445

My Regimen
Reaction score
So do you think that happiness can’t exist without suffering?
Yeah I think that life is a closed system, where energy can only be shifted from one to another, not created. For every time you suffer, there is an equal amount of happiness that someone else in the world experiences.

John4445

My Regimen
Reaction score
With this view, suffering might be noble and right. Because, you are essentially ridding others of pain, by being the one experiencing it. That's what Jesus did, after all. He beheld everyone's sins and took all the suffering to the grave.

People often say they "want to live like Jesus". The best way to do this, in my opinion, is to take on as much suffering as you can then bury yourself deep down in death

BaldingSince18

My Regimen
Reaction score
With this view, suffering might be noble and right. Because, you are essentially ridding others of pain, by being the one experiencing it. That's what Jesus did, after all. He beheld everyone's sins and took all the suffering to the grave.

People often say they "want to live like Jesus". The best way to do this, in my opinion, is to take on as much suffering as you can then bury yourself deep down in death
So in the context of balding I‘m the bald suffering freak and all the men with hair are the ones that benefit from it cause they look better in comparison