If There Was A Cure For Baldness...

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
What would be the first hairstyle you’d rock?

I know I’d go full Aragorn in this sh*t and then a 3mm buzzcut...seems paradox but a buzzcut is even harder to pull off while thinning diffusely. Great feeling running your hand through it as well... Lord Tsuji deliver us.

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
images (1).jpg

images (2).jpg

What i used to have in my highschool years

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
it's considered very faggy on here i know with all you ultra masculine Americans :D but i had hair like this before and this is what i looked like before it fell out (i know it is a girl in this picture), and not all chicks liked it but there was a certain kind of girl who liked the look and it was suprisingly more than you might think. i never had to go out and pull girls they all come to me. it was alt girls, girls into anime (which i never really watched) of course now that the hair is gone so are the girls

i never liked short buzz cuts or standard boring styles - i always think what is the point of going to a huge amount of effort to treat your hair loss, get a hair transplant and take finasteride etc, only to get a bog standard buzz cut that doesn't stand out at all?
es-in-real-life-not-exist-in-real-life-concept-of-cool-anime-hairstyles-of-cool-anime-hairstyles.jpg