If Propecia gets pulled off market, I'll pull a Virginia Beach

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually, your assumptions make you unintelligent, not me. You assumed everything wrong.

1) I'm not lying, it's actually quite unwise for you to assume I'm lying not knowing sh*t about the facts of the situation because you weren't there.

2) Just because the dermatologist didn't tell me the side effects of Finasteride, doesn't mean I didn't end up finding out on my own what the side effects were at a later stage (but before taking the medication). I found out the side effect profile only because I did a Google search, which is also how I first came to know of this website in 2017. At the time I didn't scroll through this forum to see the confessions of how bad Finasteride can be. I went on Finasteride with great optimism, so nobody can tell me about some nocebo effect nonsense being the cause of sides, that's a weak excuse.

3) The Dermatologist who prescribed me Finasteride without telling me the sides, ended up closing her practice and moving away, I'm not sure where but most probably opened her practice somewhere else. So of course I couldn't have gotten millions due to it. Also, she was a qualified dermatologist with full certifications framed on her office walls, etc.

4) The other people I know who all went to different dermatologists, their dermatologists didn't tell them anything about the side effects. That's a fact. You literally are assuming your view is correct which is absurd because you weren't there. Don't speak about things you don't know as if you do.
Done talking to you. You not looking up a prescription drug is on you, blaming others for your problems solves nothing. You were unwise and thats final.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Theres also a difference between hyperchondria and being woke. Ya'll seriously need to stop trying to make people who are woke seem as if there's something wrong with it and call it "hyperchondria", that's BS.
The good thing about Hairloss forums is it talks about everything, all those things that were thought to be the best treatments of the past for example, are often found not to be, but then those people get called "hyperchondriacs", I say their woke, and that's a compliment to them instead of trying to insult their intelligence (which is what people who are insecure in their argument do, because they don't have a better argument so they use the word "hyperchondriac" directed at the woke individuals).
The guy who blames people for not informing him on a lifelong drug he proceeds to take is woke. The irony. Unreal.

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I used to dream
Interesting. I’m not sure whether you mean ambitions when you say dream but something I noticed after quitting finasteride is that I cannot remember my dreams(much) anymore. I used to have vivid dreams every night and I’d remember them in detail. I tell everyone about my warped subconscious. It was fun. I don’t remember them anymore. That sucks. My dreams were fucked up. Otherwise I feel 100% recovered.

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The guy who blames people for not informing him on a lifelong drug he proceeds to take is woke. The irony. Unreal.

Nah, the irony is how you're moving the goal posts. First you started off by calling me a liar, then you got proved wrong at every false accusation.

Then both I and Pigeon explained how common it is for dermatologists not to tell people the full side effects profile before prescribing. That was my argument.

You then seem to have reading problems because I literally said highlighted even by the use of brackets that I found out the side effects *myself* after being prescribed Finasteride BUT before I actually took the medication by using the internet, but here you are telling me I'm the one who isn't woke, LOL the irony.

The point being that there are many older people than I am who aren't as technologically inclined to know how to use the internet to find out the side effects and just how common they actually are (not the dismissive amount displayed on the inside paper of the box which is false). Thats the point, the dermatologists don't tell them the side effects so they go by trusting the medical professional thinking they have their best interests at heart when actually they are more concerned about the money they can make off the patient.

And yeah you shouldn't have anything to say to me because everything you say is either a lie or doesn't make sense. But then you proceed to comment on another message of mine after just saying you're "done talking to me" . So again another lie, oh now that's irony.

Last edited:

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah, the irony is how you're moving the goal posts. First you started off by calling me a liar, then you got proved wrong at every false accusation.

Then both I and Pigeon explained how common it is for dermatologists not to tell people the full side effects profile before prescribing. That was my argument.

You then seem to have reading problems because I literally said highlighted even by the use of brackets that I found out the side effects *myself* after being prescribed Finasteride BUT before I actually took the medication by using the internet, but here you are telling me I'm the one who isn't woke, LOL the irony.

The point being that there are many older people than I am who aren't as technologically inclined to know how to use the internet to find out the side effects and just how common they actually are (not the dismissive amount displayed on the inside paper of the box which is false). Thats the point, the dermatologists don't tell them the side effects so they go by trusting the medical professional thinking they have their best interests at heart when actually they are more concerned bby the money they can make of the patient.

And yeah you shouldn't have anything to say to me because everything you say is either a lie or not doesn't make sense. But then you proceed to comment on another message of mine after just saying you're "done talking to me" . So again another lie, oh now that's irony.
Almost all dermatologist will tell you about the sides. Almost all pharmacists will make you aware of the sides prior to picking it up. The pamphlet that is stapled to your medication each time you pick it up displays the side profile. Almost all general doctors will check up on you when you go to regular office visits on if you are experiencing any sides. The internet exists. All 5 of these happened to me. That is 5 layers of reassurance that everyone should know about the side profile.

Anyone and everyone who does not know about sides and is taking the drug is very, very naive and I feel no pity for them.

You and @Pigeon did not “prove” me wrong. Look up what a proof looks like. A washingtonpost article on a opinionated journalist perspective does not qualify as a legitimate source. If it does you can “prove” every point one can come up with, regardless of how absurd it is, similar to what you are attempting right now.

You stated that your dermatologist booked up shop and is out of town due to unexplainable reasons. You have an excuse and smoke grenade for just about anything. It’s not other people, its you. You’re just not with the program. Delayed, slow… retarded, if you will.

Statistically, the chances you are analytically or logically more sound than I are very slim. I am willing to bet on this as that is my prior distribution/belief. Based off my data, (your responses) my likelihood aligns with my prior. From a credibility standpoint, I therefore gain nothing listening to your responses. I apologize for contradicting myself to my last post. I said I was done talking to you, but that begins now. Blocked.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So again you bring no arguments besides personal feelings and conjecture, ok. And there's a reason articles are being written about this subject, also clearly you didn't read it.

And it's not only about doctors not telling anything about side effects, their knowledge of the drugs they prescribe is just weak in general, let alone that they know all the possible side effects...

(from article)
“We’re in sort of a bad situation now where the people in control of prescribing drugs know the least about the drugs,” said Fugh-Berman, who directs PharmedOut at Georgetown, which researches drug marketing and educates health-care professionals about its influence.

Another fun fact: Prescription drugs are the 4th leading cause of death in th USA.

You not feeling pity because patients aren't being informed correctly says a lot about you.
Thanks for brining me so much argument. You shared so much knowledge that I cannot fathom conceptualizing it all. I should have taken the time to fully read your opinioned article because I shared so much respect for it priorly. Wow, great, awesome. I agree too, the people (all of them) perscribing the drugs certainly know far less about the drug they are prescribing than the person being prescribed who has never heard of it. Totally makes sense and is backed up data! And your statistic, very intriguing as well! It quite literally opens the door to everything. Now I know that prescription drugs are the 4th leading cause of death, I am going tie this into finasteride and conclude it must be killing people! I’ve been hearing a lot about the opioid crisis that has existed for decades now but I don’t think this accounts for even a quarter of that statistic.

Thanks again Pigeon! You certainly share an unbiased opinion that is completely not related to a PFS victim. I am thinking of convincing people online about my biased opinions. But I don’t know how. You think if I just googled something along the lines of my argument and clicked the first link it would work? I can’t use any actual studies though, I’m not smart enough to understand statistics and significance levels. I need opinionated articles which share short quotes. That way I can spin it off the direction I want it to. Also when people do share studies and experiments I just say they’re biased and lies and completely dismiss the whole scientific method.

Continuing on this totally in-line response, I’ve gained so much from you I think its unfair to keep learning from you. Therefore, I will be ignoring you, but don’t worry I am so thankful for everything you’ve shared!

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Almost all dermatologist will tell you about the sides. Almost all pharmacists will make you aware of the sides prior to picking it up. The pamphlet that is stapled to your medication each time you pick it up displays the side profile. Almost all general doctors will check up on you when you go to regular office visits on if you are experiencing any sides. The internet exists. All 5 of these happened to me. That is 5 layers of reassurance that everyone should know about the side profile.

Anyone and everyone who does not know about sides and is taking the drug is very, very naive and I feel no pity for them.

You and @Pigeon did not “prove” me wrong. Look up what a proof looks like. A washingtonpost article on a opinionated journalist perspective does not qualify as a legitimate source. If it does you can “prove” every point one can come up with, regardless of how absurd it is, similar to what you are attempting right now.

You stated that your dermatologist booked up shop and is out of town due to unexplainable reasons. You have an excuse and smoke grenade for just about anything. It’s not other people, its you. You’re just not with the program. Delayed, slow… retarded, if you will.

Statistically, the chances you are analytically or logically more sound than I are very slim. I am willing to bet on this as that is my prior distribution/belief. Based off my data, (your responses) my likelihood aligns with my prior. From a credibility standpoint, I therefore gain nothing listening to your responses. I apologize for contradicting myself to my last post. I said I was done talking to you, but that begins now. Blocked.

This has got to be one of the dumbest guys on the internet. I don't know which rock you are living under because you definitely are extremely unaware that most pharmacists do not go and explain the side effects profile to every person. Neither do most dermatologists go in detail with the really off-putting sides.

Regarding doctors checking on you, they can check your bloods if you request but often, by the time you do, the sides might already be irreversible. Welcome to Finasteride, even the pamphlet inside the box says it could lead to irreversible sides.

But not just that, your bloods might not show anything suspicious but you can have full on sides from Finasteride.
That is Actually extremely common not just with Finasteride but many treatments or health problems that's blood tests don't always pick up.

Regarding hairloss websites and the internet talking about sides, that is the most ironic thing coming from you. Because here we are talking about the side effects of Finasteride but you and others are always trying to make it seem as if it almost never happens, it's rare, or a nocebo effect which is obviously false, but to newbie people they get the wrong information and think it's unlikely to happen to them, which is the same reason I continued use of Finasteride despite having suspicions of having sides.

Lesson learned, never listen to anyone telling you sides are extremely rare with Finasteride, or that it's a nocebo effect.

So LOL at "the internet exists" as if you aren't the one populating it with your false narrative about Finasteride.

Also, it has nothing to do with simply not knowing the side effects exist. Most people know about it. It's about:

1) The misinformation spread on the internet about how unlikely sides are, so people don't think it would ever happen to them, until it does.

2) It's not just about the side effects being known on the internet, it's the fact that the drug can potentially be dangerous af and should not be FDA approved for Hairloss with such a bad safety profile.

Last edited: