if money were not an issue

BH 90 NWtwo 10

Established Member
Reaction score
you can research stocks with one hand and use ur other to laser comb ur head? you cant watch tv and do it to? its half of a sitcom. if your really talented with hand eye courdination you can have sex (with your self) and use the comb. lol - as far as all the other topicals? you brush ur teeth every morning and night (i hope) most ppl floss and wash there face.. this is just another minuite or 2 step in the procsess with topicals. afterall women can put creams on there face b4 bed? its just an extra minuite here and there not really a bother.

TheOliviaTremorControl

Established Member
Reaction score
hair today gone tomorrow said:
i havent had ANY sides at all with finasteride.
BH 90 NWtwo 10 said:
your one of the lucky few :)

I laughed at this.

Do those apply poly thingo's actually work?

Edit, why does it seem that people are split over this whole laser comb thing?

I'm thinking about adding it to my regimin.

G

TheOliviaTremorControl said:
hair today gone tomorrow said:
i havent had ANY sides at all with finasteride.
[quote="BH 90 NWtwo 10":b2de4]your one of the lucky few :)

I laughed at this.

Do those apply poly thingo's actually work?[/quote:b2de4]

According to the studies, and apparently it's side effect free. I don't think the mechanism by how this works is known either.

Edit, why does it seem that people are split over this whole laser comb thing?

probably because of the high upfront costs. froogle.com showed the cheapest around $300.

I'm thinking about adding it to my regimin.[/quote]

abcdefg

Reaction score
id get on a batch of RU thats mixed and made right. Then id use dutasteride, spironolactone and go get castrated if sex wasnt a worry either

BH 90 NWtwo 10

Established Member
Reaction score
hmm RU then some dutasteride AND spironolactone? mite as well get castrated u wont be able to get it up anyway :p

laser comb works. From what I read it grows 19 hairs per cm2. non balding ppl have about 150 hairs per cm2.

does anybody know if caffine constricts blood vessels..? if thats the case using Alpecin shampoo and the laser comb might cancel each other out.. does the laser comb vasilatate (sp) blood vessils?

The Gardener

Reaction score
Blood vessel constriction causing hairloss is dubious.

The human skull is awash in blood, by far the most densely vascular-packed skin on the body. This is why when you get a scrape on the knee or arm it bleeds a little but coagulates quickly, whereas when you get even the smallest knick from shaving it bleeds forever.

BH 90 NWtwo 10

Established Member
Reaction score
im asking if a caffine shampoo which studies have shown to block dht would be neautralized by a laser come which would vasilitate blood to the scalp (i think it does that?) becuz caffine i have heard has the oppisite effects?

G

If money wasn't an issue I'd use some of the 8000 estimated grafts I have available and get an hair transplant. I'd probably have 4000 put into my head right now and have a ridiculously thick NW1 for life. 2000 in the front and 2000 in the midscalp.

I'd also probably up my dutasteride dosage to 1 or 1.5 mg a day and stop using prewashes before my costly shampoos.