if money were not an issue

britishboy

Reaction score
if money wasnt an issue, whats the best, most successful treatment available? im guessing surgery but whats involved? and how long does it last?

BH 90 NWtwo 10

Established Member
Reaction score
if money was not an issue?

FDA aproved Laser come 650$ (including taxes and shiping)

A rotation of Nizeral 10$? Alpecin Cafine shampoo 18$ and Apple cider viniger 10$, *40$ a month*

Revivogen 3 month suply with shipping 100$ *35$ a month*

Doctor Proctors proxN 60$ with shipping *30$ a month*

a combo of Fishoil/flaxsead 25$/25$ and other omega 3 rich fatty acids. *50$ a month*

Tumeric extract 20$ *30$ a month*

Grape sead extract antioxident 20$ *40$ a month*

BH 90 NWtwo 10

Established Member
Reaction score
lol you are totaly right finasteride and dutasteride are incredibly effective, how ever if u enjoy a healthy sex life and dont want to mess with your bodys hormones AND you have unlimited money to spend. i think that would be pretty effective.

BH 90 NWtwo 10

Established Member
Reaction score
haha, i have actually never been on finasteride or dutasteride as iv been to scared from reading others posts on sides.. :(

BH 90 NWtwo 10

Established Member
Reaction score
i might take that plunge if the regimen i posted up there ^ dosnt work..

G

If money was not an issue I would use the following:

Topicals:
- Spectral RS Followed by
- Proxiphen
- Tricomin
- ApplePoly.com topical

Internals:
- propecia 1mg
- ApplePoly.com capsules
- General hair supplements

Shamoo/Conditioner:
- NANO pre-wash, followed by
- Revita
- Copper Peptide Conditioner

Gizmos:
Hairmax laser comb

May pop some more pills but topical-wise that's probably it as it gets to be a pain with too many topicals.

Format

Reaction score
hair today gone tomorrow said:
[quote="BH 90 NWtwo 10":29677]haha, i have actually never been on finasteride or dutasteride as iv been to scared from reading others posts on sides.. :(

i recommend you get on one of them...you will regret it in the future.[/quote:29677]

Yea, i was slightly worried about sides too but decided to get on finasteride anyways. It's been just over a month and I havn't experienced any side effects whatsoever. Still as much of a horny 19 year old as ive always been. :lol:

The Gardener

Reaction score
If money were not an issue, I'd be cornering the market on Rod Stewart's semen. It is the only thing proven to work dramatically well.

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
well i would get on finasteride, rogain foam at morning, spectral DNC at night, REvita shampo, MSM, omega 3 and 6, multivitamin and mineral.
Anti oxidant tablets. copper peptides.
And maibe the hairmax lazercomb.
GL
this if cash isnt a problem

Johnny24601

Experienced Member
Reaction score
re:

With these recommendations, not only must money not be an issue but time as well. If I was rich I would never ever spend all this time trying to save my hair.

BH 90 NWtwo 10

Established Member
Reaction score
15 minuites every other day for the laser comb?

shampoo u do while u shower just leave it on for 5 minuites?

popping a few vitamins? takes seconds?

putting on your topicals at night and in the morning? seconds to minuites.

how is that a lot of time??

Johnny24601

Experienced Member
Reaction score
re:

I have trouble sticking with minoxidil once a day. If you were rich and had the time and energy then go for it, I would not. I am not rich but lifestyle (and not money) has always been the deciding factor for me and my treatment choices.
I have no interest in the laser comb. Think of this: 15 minutes a day, every other day for a year is 45 hours of time ayear or more then an entire work week. This doesn't account for the time you spend organizing, popping and buying the other supplements and then applying and allowing the topicals to dry. No thanks.
Trying to fit too many hairloss products into my personnel life with women I date, working out, work and vacations etc. is too much for me. If I was rich things would not change, other then the fact that I bet I would have many more women to date.

BH 90 NWtwo 10

Established Member
Reaction score
im willing to bet you watch at least 1 hour of tv a day? if not im willing to bet your on ur computer at home for an hour a day? ok ok maybe you read a book an hour a day? eitherway WHILE UR DOING any of those 3 it only takes 15 minuites of waving ur arm over ur head WHILE UR ALREADY stationary and doing something else that you would be doing regardless of the comb! lol

Johnny24601

Experienced Member
Reaction score
re:

Dude, I'm firm on it. No chance I put that thing to my head for 15 minutes 3-4 times a week and I am sure many many other people don't use that product because of time and potential effectiveness and not cost. You ignore the fact that you are already talking about taking all those other topicals and supplements along with the laser comb. The line has to be drawn somewhere and I draw it well before the laser comb, you do not.
I can certainly "fit" in 15 minutes a day for the thing but I could also spend that 15 minutes a day to research stocks, talk with friends/family, work out, have sex (sometimes with myself).......I consider all those things far more important then the laser comb.