If LONG HAIR makes a comeback we're SCREWED!

vipergts

Established Member
Reaction score
If long hair comes back into the fashion spotlight, like in the 80's and 90's, and starts getting popular how will it effect balding guys who buzz their hair?

The Buzz = the new combover with a little more dignity

Eureka

Established Member
Reaction score
I dunno about "comeback" You mean mainstream? Cause I'll tell ya right now I would kill to be able to rock long hair.

emex4

Established Member
Reaction score
man stfu with that negativity. a buzz cut is equal to a combover? are you f*cking kidding me? shaving or buzzing close means we have said f*ck it to hairloss and we're done with this hair crap. we're not carefully combing thin strands of side hair over our bald head in an attempt to look like we have hair. jesus christ this forum angers me sometme with all the negativity about hair loss. why cant people just accept their fate!! WE'RE MEN!! SOMETIMES MEN GO BALD!! ITS A PART OF LIFE!!

weezerboi18

Established Member
Reaction score
it already has, shabby sheek look.

Stu85

Established Member
Reaction score
Well, to be honest I don't think there's one prevailing hair style like there has been in previous decades - and I don't think there ever will be again. Cropped hair is perfectly acceptable, but plenty of guys, especially musicians and fans of various sub-genres of indie continue to favour medium to long hair. We live in a post-modern society; most looks and fashions have been done and we're now just mixing and matching, creating a pastiche from past styles. Or I could be talking bollocks.

s.a.f

Reaction score
I'm sure that long hair or big hair will become stylish again at some point. But there will always be a good variation of styles around.
Anyway its already happening, think about it there are no balding Emo's or indie guys. If you're into that scene you're screwed. Its like when fat people complain that they cant get stylish clothes in their size.