If I Was Not On Dutasteride .......

Dennis1775

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If I was not using dutasteride at 21 years old I wouldn't be anxious about my life and shaking every single second throughout the day.

If I was not using dutasteride I would be as low inhibition as I was before starting this medicine.

If I was not using dutasteride I would feel much more emotions required by my age more feelings and more happiness every single second.

If I was not on dutasteride I would have been finding a happy moment and an enjoyful second on every single activity.Because Life is too short to be pissed.

IF I was not on dutasteride I would get out of my house and start to explore more because I know in the future I would regret it if I don't go outside more and enjoy things with HUMANS more and do things MORE INTENSE.

If I was not on dutasteride I would do things MORE INTENSELY AND I WOULD MEAN IT!

If I was not on dutasteride I would have more energy in the morning so that I would not have to wait a second before leaving the house AND GO OUT AND CONQUER EXPLORE CREATE MAKE LOVE.

If I was not on dutasteride I WOULD MAKE LOVE INSTEAD OF HATE WOMEN BECAUSE...Why Would I hate women They love me?? I am a model...in london and france... But I CANNOT LOVE BECAUSE IT WIPES OUT FEELINGS! I CANNOT FEEL THE ENJOYMENT IN THE WOMEN'S BODIES ANYMORE BECAUSE IT WIPES OUT YOUR SOUL.

IF I WAS NOT ON DUTASTERIDE I WOULD BE BALD SO THAT WOMEN WOULD NOT LOOK AT MY FACE AND SMILE AT ME AND f*** ME WITH THEIR BEGGING ME TO ASK THEM OUT AND ASK THEM FOR HER NUMBER.

IF I WAS NOT ON DUTASTERIDE WOMEN WOULD NOT HAVE LAUGHED OUT LOUD TO THE EVEN DUMBEST JOKES I MADE BECAUSE I WOULD BE BALD.

IF I WAS NOT ON DUTASTERIDE I WOULD GO DO THE THINGS I WANNA DO THE LAST TIME BEFORE I DIE IN THIS SHORT LIVED WORLD EXISTINCE.

IF I WAS NOT ON DUTASTERIDE I WOULD LIVE EVERY SINGLE MOMENT LIKE A REAL HUMAN BEING.