if i end up going bald,

s.a.f

Reaction score
Well if you're prepared to devote your entire life to it (bodybuilding) then you may have a chance.
I'd prefer to be an average out of shape NW1.

wootang

Reaction score
I usually eat a small tupperware container of lean ground meat about half full every two to two and half hours....that comes to around 30-40 grams of protein per meal. It's usually ground turkey or lean ground beef or pork. If I eat out I'll have a chicken breast and salad or maybe a lean steak and salad. I usually keep the carbs low all year to stay lean. I may through in a 1/4 cup of brown rice into my meals if I'm bulking, but I usually don't do much more than that. As for my rountine it's Chest and Bi's Monday, Legs Tuesday, Back and Tri's on Wednesday, Shoulders and Traps either Thursday or Friday. I'll usually through in some cardio and calves and abs on the weekends.
All the best to you,
Chris

Really Josh, there's no one answer. My diet consists of mainly lean meat 30-40 grams of protein takin' in every two-three hours. That comes out to 6-8 meals a day. 180-300 grams of protein a day. I'm 5'5 and 170, so that's overboard...Ideally I'd be taking in 200 grams a day, spread over 7 meals, but I don't like to get to restricted. As for workouts I combine heavy resistance training combined with a few sets of lower weight, higher reps.
There's so much to it it's nutz....my suggestion is do some research and find out what works best for you.

Wishing you all the best,
Chris

Our you could do the p90x
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZkiUIX4 ... re=related

Well if you're prepared to devote your entire life to it (bodybuilding) then you may have a chance.

Pussy :woot:

Dario

Established Member
Reaction score
He looks like crap...
Most girls prefer small muscles but better definition. Some of them hate muscles, some of them like small beer belly.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I'm all for fitness but from more of a lean, less bulky agile point of view. Cardio is really the most important but having a strong back and abs come a close second because that is your core. I skateboard so I would never want to get that huge because it limits your flexibility and range of motion. Plus I like being able to wipe my own ***.

cleverusername

Established Member
Reaction score
what about mike V? That guy is pretty built.
mike%20valley.jpg

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Yeah MikeV is a tough guy and he's been around forever. He is not bald. You either see him with a completely shaved head or long hair but nothing in between.

ali777

Reaction score
I had an office mate who was into bodybuilding, one day we went to do some sports as a group. I was really surprised, this guy couldn't run, couldn't chase the ball, he couldn't move his body basically. What's the point of having so much muscle if you can't do anything with it?

For me working out is about being healthy and having a strong core, as UM said. I do both resistance and cardio training. TBH, the regular jogging/running sessions have made me much more energetic, and resistance training is helping me with my core.

Avery

Established Member
Reaction score
Athletic > muscular, I think. Plus, I don't think many women find enormous muscles attractive. It looks almost inhuman to me.

Pereira

Established Member
Reaction score
Dario said:
He looks like crap...
Most girls prefer small muscles but better definition. Some of them hate muscles, some of them like small beer belly.

better definition? lol

Yeah, this guy is huge, obviously took some steroids, but worked hard.

s.a.f

Reaction score
He aint that big, he's probably about 70lbs lighter than the top olympia competitors.
This vid looks to me like someone pasted the head of the smashing pumpkins singer onto a bodybuilder.
I wonder if he started working out to compensate for hairloss?

Petchsky

Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised, it certainly influences the way some people dress, i see bald guys dressed don sometimes, like human peacocks.

Anyway, i remember reading that the perfect body in the eys of women is the tradition v chest with narrow waist.

Personally i think the guys on the cover of muscle and fitness is best looking body for men, women stated brad pitt in fight club and david beckham, but i think a bit more muscle mass is better.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
That guy just doesn't look real. I think it screams, "Compensating over here!". That is just me, I've never been a meathead. Here is a more realistic goal that I think the ladies would be able to appreciate. I would be stoked to have this body.

Attachments

• kelly-slater-5.jpg
    kelly-slater-5.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 775

kadosh

Established Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
That guy just doesn't look real. I think it screams, "Compensating over here!". That is just me, I've never been a meathead. Here is a more realistic goal that I think the ladies would be able to appreciate. I would be stoked to have this body.

I agree . i would aim for something more like the RHCP or Dennis Quaid in "great balls of fire " .

images

can't seem to find a Dennis Quaid picture with no shirt from that era .

Sean68

Reaction score
s.a.f said:

totally. what a fookin ponce.

Dario

Established Member
Reaction score
If I end up bald I would like to look like this mean badass:
putin-nude.845.jpg

Vladimir Putin.
I never saw that man smile! I have a feeling that if you were to tell a bad joke, he would shoot you... :2gunsfiring_v1: :crazy:

s.a.f

Reaction score
He'd have you shot for mentioning his hairloss.