If higher than normal progesterone causes gyno, why am I being told by doctors not to worry about progesterone levels?

skyline999

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
AI's reduce estrogen, the problem for me is progesterone, would an AI help with lowering progesterone?

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The doctors here in the UK will only consider prescribing it if my estrogen is out of range, the bloods show its not so they won’t do anything?
Doesn’t necessarily matter if your oestrogen is in range, if the glandular tissue has formed it will synthesise enough oestrogen locally to sustain itself. Your doctor should be prescribing medication if he has verified that glandular tissue has formed.

skyline999

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Doesn’t necessarily matter if your oestrogen is in range, if the glandular tissue has formed it will synthesise enough oestrogen locally to sustain itself. Your doctor should be prescribing medication if he has verified that glandular tissue has formed.
The pr*cks don't prescribe anything here they say just to wait but by waiting how is that going to help? What should I say to the Doctor? Prescribe me an AI?

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you, did your ED go away gradually or just bam one day you woke up and it was fixed?
My libido increase for a about a week after quitting finasteride then I “crashed” low libido. No interested in sex etc... it gradually came back in the fourth of fifth month but was up and down for a month. Be careful a physiological issue doesn’t turn into a psychological issue. By that I mean I had never experienced going soft on a woman before. Once that happens you can develop performance anxiety. It’s hard to know the difference between pfs and performance anxiety, anxiety that was caused by pfs that’s now actually gone(if that makes sense)

by the way it’s 4am here and I’m really drunk so I hope this makes sense.

Charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
AI's reduce estrogen, the problem for me is progesterone, would an AI help with lowering progesterone?
I already told you in another thread where you were bitching about the same problem that exemestane was shown to lower progesterone. Then you came back and made the same damn thread.

skyline999

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My libido increase for a about a week after quitting finasteride then I “crashed” low libido. No interested in sex etc... it gradually came back in the fourth of fifth month but was up and down for a month. Be careful a physiological issue doesn’t turn into a psychological issue. By that I mean I had never experienced going soft on a woman before. Once that happens you can develop performance anxiety. It’s hard to know the difference between pfs and performance anxiety, anxiety that was caused by pfs that’s now actually gone(if that makes sense)

I understand what you mean

skyline999

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I already told you in another thread where you were bitching about the same problem that exemestane was shown to lower progesterone. Then you came back and made the same damn thread.
All I can see is it lowers estrogen I can't see much about progesterone? Have you had sides on finasteride or had gyno?

Charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
All I can see is it lowers estrogen I can't see much about progesterone? Have you had sides on finasteride or had gyno?

"Exemestane significantly reduced the expression of Ki-67 and progesterone receptors (PgR)"

skyline999

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Would your advice be to start this to get rid of the growth I have or to just wait it out?

Charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Would your advice be to start this to get rid of the growth I have or to just wait it out?
If your primary concern is gyno, raloxifene is the goto for gyno reduction outside of surgery.

skyline999

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If your primary concern is gyno, raloxifene is the goto for gyno reduction outside of surgery.
I'm seeing the Doctor in a couple of days so will put it past him, would it be wise to possibly ask for both an AI and something like cabergoline to reduce the prolactin?

I know what he will say though, prolactin and estrogen within range so have no reason to prescribe, I won't have a come back for that other than my f-ing b**ch tits hurt everyday!

Charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm seeing the Doctor in a couple of days so will put it past him, would it be wise to possibly ask for both an AI and something like cabergoline to reduce the prolactin?

I know what he will say though, prolactin and estrogen within range so have no reason to prescribe, I won't have a come back for that other than my f-ing b**ch tits hurt everyday!

Dude, use google or something. There are options for lowering prolactin, high dose B6 P5P can lower prolactin and dopamine agonists in general.

Vitamin K2 5mg-15mg dose is effective for lowering estrogen in my experience.

These are both OTC options you can get in the store or on amazon, without a doctor.

What's the point in offering you advice if you aren't going to try anything that's mentioned?

skyline999

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude, use google or something. There are options for lowering prolactin, high dose B6 P5P can lower prolactin and dopamine agonists in general.

Vitamin K2 5mg-15mg dose is effective for lowering estrogen in my experience.

These are both OTC options you can get in the store or on amazon, without a doctor.

What's the point in offering you advice if you aren't going to try anything that's mentioned?
Because the things which have been mentioned are prescriptions so will need a doctor I can't just go out and buy them, and now OTC stuff has been advised so I shall try that and let you know.

I ask on here for your experiences, not because I like sitting in front of my f-ing computer but because I'm in a f-ing mess.

Lurker85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Makes sense, you are a floppy dicked b**ch who has to drink away the misery while sh*t posting on here.

Lurker85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha you wish. It was a good night though.
Yea, I'm sure the girl was thrilled to be with someone in their 30s that has a small floppy dick with no pump and premature ejaculation.