If hairloss is psychologically destroying you then.......

noorur

Established Member
Reaction score
go on dutasteride!

i began using dutasteride from yesterday onwards.

i am aware that finasteride works, but it is proven that dutasteride works better.

if some of you guys are feeling suicidal about hairloss, then you shouldnt worry about the side-effects, lol. would you rather have little progress on finasteride and feel suicidal or have more progress and have a limp-di*k ? i picked the second option.

also i have alot of body hair, and i heard from many people on this and other forums that dutasteride causes body hair to thin and then fall out eventually. so i consider it as a bonus side-effect, lol.

anyways i was feelin so depressed and suicidal on many occasions in the last 6 months about my hairloss. So i got off finasteride and decided to jump the gun and start on dutasteride, coz my hairloss is diffusing to 5a from norwood 2.5 :(

DonaldAnderson

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Re: If hairloss is psychologically destroying you then......

noorur said:
i began using dutasteride from yesterday onwards.

would you rather have little progress on finasteride and feel suicidal or have more progress and have a limp-di*k ? i picked the second option.

:roll: Will you say that when u actually get a limp di*k?

Shave my poodle

Established Member
Reaction score
Even on dutasteride you might find yourself with a limp d!ck, puffy breasts and still no hair.

Only real option is to buzz it and put all that worry energy into something you love doing and become great at it.

noorur

Established Member
Reaction score
i dont get sides
and also, the sides should go away after a while if they begin for me.

Shave my poodle

Established Member
Reaction score
noorur said:
i dont get sides
and also, the sides should go away after a while if they begin for me.

You've only been using it 2 days, and what makes you think they will go away?
dutasteride is massively more powerful than finasteride and theres a very real chance of side effects.

noorur

Established Member
Reaction score
well
i am willing to take the risk

i want my hairback to be how it was 2 yrz ago!