If Concerned About Sex Drive With finasteride - Why Not Add Sex Booster Pill For Men?

londonhairlossvictim

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting question I just thought of -

Finastride, if your on it and concerned about sex drive and libido

What happens if then you add in another pill like a Sex/Testosterone booster, I actually have one that I used before just to test it out and it definetely worked and if I look at the container these supplements usually alaways contain the same elements = Vitamin B3 / Zinc / L-Arginine / Pomegranate Extr / MSM / L-Methionine and Cordyceps Mushroom Powder. These are Safe and Natural, Proven Ingredients

See here - https://maleextra.com/

-

Wouldn't this override some of the concerns of men and their sex game when taking finastride?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
ROFL. Yeah, let's compensate for a 70% cut in DHT and a 30% rise in estrogen by adding pills with questionable ingredients. THAT'll work!

If you get libido (or any other) side effects from Finasteride you will simply have to weigh off to determine whether or not whatever effect it has on your hair is worth the side effects. You either take it or you don't. Anything that you try to ameliorate the side effects will probably reduce its effectiveness. Like the guys who take Finasteride and then get on aromatase inhibitors. It's pointless.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

What happens if then you add in another pill like a Sex/Testosterone booster, I actually have one that I used before just to test it out and it definetely worked and if I look at the container these supplements usually alaways contain the same elements = Vitamin B3 / Zinc / L-Arginine / Pomegranate Extr / MSM / L-Methionine and Cordyceps Mushroom Powder. These are Safe and Natural, Proven Ingredients

-

Wouldn't this override some of the concerns of men and their sex game when taking finastride?

There are multiple ingredients to a healthy sex drive. You don't know which if any are affected by finasteride, and you don't know which if any are effected by these marketing schemes,

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pointless discussion.

With 3 crth2 inhibitors in the pipleline finasteride can be considered as outdated. There are also multiple anti-androgens in the pipleline for topical use...

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Pointless discussion.

With 3 crth2 inhibitors in the pipleline finasteride can be considered as outdated. There are also multiple anti-androgens in the pipleline for topical use...

The relative effectiveness of PGD2 reduction is unknown, and some people need to get on treatments right now rather than in 2021.

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The relative effectiveness of PGD2 reduction is unknown, and some people need to get on treatments right now rather than in 2021.

We have someone here testing 2g oral seti. He did quit any anti-androgen and had venus regrowth instead of losing anything. People need to start to accept that we soon dont need ot be in these forums anymore and return to the real world. Also on private forums and other forums people seem to be more than satisfied with seti for maintenance. And most of them did not even spend thousands of dollars for the 2g trial dosis. The once thing which worries me are the monthly costs of the crth2 inhibitors, as finasteride was cheap as f***. Best thing 2018 is going to be the result of the seti study.

Sorry, I have a strong opinion about crth2 inhbition, there is a good amount of group buyers who did show the results of maintenance far beyond dutasteride/finasteride, so actually I do not get why people act like it is a snake oil/complete x-factor at this point. Heck even cetirizine and diclo did show some efficacy. Though I understand it is hard to believe science at this point... Anyways, seti study is incoming.

Future discussion will be mostly about hf neogenesis, and alternative treatments like stemcell therapies imo.

Oh yeah, and before I forget, the pgd2 receptor has even shown to inhibit neogenesis:
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0022202X15361753

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
We have someone here testing 2g oral seti. He did quit any anti-androgen and had venus regrowth instead of losing anything. People need to start to accept that we soon dont need ot be in these forums anymore and return to the real world. Also on private forums and other forums people seem to be more than satisfied with seti for maintenance. And most of them did not even spend thousands of dollars for the 2g trial dosis. The once thing which worries me are the monthly costs of the crth2 inhibitors, as finasteride was cheap as f***. Best thing 2018 is going to be the result of the seti study.

Sorry, I have a strong opinion about crth2 inhbition, there is a good amount of group buyers who did show the results of maintenance far beyond dutasteride/finasteride, so actually I do not get why people act like it is a snake oil/complete x-factor at this point. Heck even cetirizine and diclo did show some efficacy. Though I understand it is hard to believe science at this point... Anyways, seti study is incoming.

Future discussion will be mostly about hf neogenesis, and alternative treatments like stemcell therapies imo.

I'm not cynical, I'm skeptical.

I don't doubt that some people are getting maintenance/regrowth off the PGD2 angle. However, the question remains as to the relative effectiveness of that angle with respect to finasteride, and in which people it's effective, how much it's going to cost, when it's going to be available, and what the side effects will. Those are significant, legitimate concerns.

We know that half of men don't respond to minoxidil, and that some users seem to do less well on finasteride. It may be the case that some users don't respond to seti, we don't know that at this time. I know from this forum, which used to have a large seti thread, that it causes insomnia in some people, which is a severe side effect which may make it unviable for me. The cost is unknown, but it does cost thousands of dollars a year to run a seti regimen now off the black market.

Anyway for the time being I'll keep using RU. Even if seti is great, the hairs I lose between now and the seti release date (mid 2019?) if I get off RU will not come back with seti. Moreover I doubt that seti will do much for the hairs I've already lost.

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Heads up man, everything points at a bright future.

minoxidil is a different story, cause we use it topically and that depends totally on your genetical blueprint allowing your skin to have enough sulfotransferase.

And ru seems to be pretty much given up at this point. Maybe some company gets it at least on the market for acne treatment? Who knows, but good to see you are responding well on it. On german forums I know exactly one who is happy with ru only, others dont seem to respond that well, but ru also has some problems, hence no one bothers getting it on the market from what I know.

There are other topical anti-androgens in the pipeline. Some people here also have some fun with topical odm201 which is ofc at this point super exotic. So even this base is covered in case of people getting sides on seti or whatever.

Yeah, we gotta protect our hair until then ofc. We get fevi at 2019 for asthma, most likely though I think this might get expensiv for off-label use but it is even stronger than seti. If we are lucky it is more efficient for topical usage. From what I heard fevi group buys are fairly close. So, gonna be interesting to see an even stronger one being tested for male pattern baldness.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Heads up man, everything points at a bright future.

minoxidil is a different story, cause we use it topically and that depends totally on your genetical blueprint allowing your skin to have enough sulfotransferase.

And ru seems to be pretty much given up at this point. Maybe some company gets it at least on the market for acne treatment? Who knows, but good to see you are responding well on it. On german forums I know exactly one who is happy with ru only, others dont seem to respond that well, but ru also has some problems, hence no one bothers getting it on the market from what I know.

There are other topical anti-androgens in the pipeline. Some people here also have some fun with topical odm201 which is ofc at this point super exotic. So even this base is covered in case of people getting sides on seti or whatever.

Yeah, we gotta protect our hair until then ofc. We get fevi at 2019 for asthma, most likely though I think this might get expensiv for off-label use but it is even stronger than seti. If we are lucky it is more efficient for topical usage. From what I heard fevi group buys are fairly close. So, gonna be interesting to see an even stronger one being tested for male pattern baldness.

I just noticed that you use He Shon Wu and Capiscain.

What motivates that? How do you decide on the dose?

I thought of adding capiscain as a topical a while back, but I couldn't figure out the right dose.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

-

f*****g with your hormones in one direction and then trying to compensate by f*****g with them in another direction is just a terrible idea and will end horribly.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
@whatevr ; hey bro what is your take on trying short cycle of raloxifen ( like 2 weeks ) wile staying on duta ?
obviously some famous users ( aka peabody ) is getting great result on duta 2.5 mg and is taking SERM and AI

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just noticed that you use He Shon Wu and Capiscain.

What motivates that? How do you decide on the dose?

I thought of adding capiscain as a topical a while back, but I couldn't figure out the right dose.

Capsaicin (the jp researcher writes on his website that also stimulation of the sensoric by bluelight for example works just as good) + Isoflavone = Igf1
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17569567

The jp researcher is a Igf1 nerd. He also released a study about topical raspberry ketone = Igf1. There were also some pics. Some ppl on german forums are testing it (nothing impressive but still, you need only very little so it is ultracheap)

He shou wu study:
https://www.hindawi.com/journals/ecam/2015/517901/

Topical of the prepared version = increased Shh expression
Oral, unprepared version = FGF-7 expression enhanced

Actually I wanted to try the topical cause shh enhancement sounds sweet. But then again it is a natural product and a mouse study. And I could only get an extract 20:1 from us ebay, where the sending cost was too high, so I went with the oral version which swiss was also using at the beginning of his success.

spooon

Established Member
Reaction score

Oh yeah, and before I forget, the pgd2 receptor has even shown to inhibit neogenesis:
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0022202X15361753
Where can i get this 2g seti please?

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pointless discussion.

Pipelines this, pipelines that.

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pipelines this, pipelines that.

Yeah, institutions suck hard at meds. Sure they are needed, but wtf, we know about pgd2 since 2012...

Seti ETA: 2020
Fevi ETA: 2019 (I gonna be in japan at that point, going pretend not to speak any jp beyond: asthma, pgd2, prescription... lmao), stronger than seti
Pulmagen: ???, the strongest of all known crth2 inhibitors

Things would be so much easier now...

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, institutions suck hard at meds. Sure they are needed, but wtf, we know about pgd2 since 2012...

Seti ETA: 2020
Fevi ETA: 2019 (I gonna be in japan at that point, going pretend not to speak any jp beyond: asthma, pgd2, prescription... lmao), stronger than seti
Pulmagen: ???, the strongest of all known crth2 inhibitors

Things would be so much easier now...
Godspeed, that's all I can say. I won't be holding my breath.

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any other results that indicate efficacy of 2g oral seti? The results in that thread are not that great are they?

Yes they are, cause he is maintaining with the official trial dose and without any anti-androgen. There was no word from me of him getting a full head of hair just by taking the 2g. Thats the purpose, maximum maintenance + minimum sides. And the real setiis going to be more optimized as the one chinese basement labs produce.

I read you can also go for 5% topical. However it sucks as topical a bit, while it is cheaper, having to use it twice a day isnt that great. Oral is just more practical here.