If buying Propecia in the UK

The Dangerman

Established Member
Reaction score
Check how much it is from your local pharmacy, I was suprised to find it significantly cheaper the buying a a months supply online, and virtually the same or slightly cheaper as buying a bulk supply. Apologies if this has been posted before, but just thought I'd share as I'd always assumed it would be cheaper online, and I'm sure I'm not alone. It also saves any delivery hassle of course. The only downside is that you need a prescription, but it's always wise in my opinion to at least advise your family Doctor that your planning to take it, and maybe they will write out a private prescription.

worriedmale

Reaction score
i would never buy any prescription medicine or any type of medicines from online. i just dont trust online pharmacies.

im from the UK and the price of propecia varies from where you purchase it. for instance if you but it from tesco pharmacy it cost £35 for a months supply. and it costs £38 from Boots.

you may be interested to know that Boots now offer a treatment programe for hairloss. go iinto the store and pick up a leaflet.

they offer 12 week supply of propecia for £90 . thats not bad. aswell as getting a professional pharmacist who will access your treatment and will be on hand to answer any questions you have.

i went for a free consultation a few days ago. and she explained everything to me. which was alot better then just reading the leaflet that they giove you with propecia.

boots are also licensed to give you propecia now.